Any fellow mommies?

Options
I'm looking for mommies to "friend", share ideas about finding the time and making results happen. I'm also looking to find some people to help motivate me and in return do the same. Add me. I'm working hard to get the body I've always wanted after having my daughter.

Replies

• jennakrysteen
    Options
    I am a single mom of 3...all were c-section! I started gaining weight after the first one! I just joined and just getting started.,,hope we can help each other along the way. You can do it..I know you can!
  • ReReKitty
    ReReKitty Posts: 3
    Options
    Sent a request! :) I'm new to the site and have a 4 month old girl. I have yet to lose ANY of the weight ~,~

ETA: New to the site, meaning I'm only just now starting to actually log in. lol
  • nicholekeffer
    Options
    Hey there! I'm proud to say that I am the mother of 4 --ages 14, 13, 6 and 3...so I definitely understand the struggles trying to find time for myself! I'll do my best to be a source of motivation for you if you in turn are willing to do the same for me! We can do this!!!
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* me! I have three, and my youngest is 3 months. I don't sleep much, lol. I'll send you a request :smile:
  • ikillem
    ikillem Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi there, im a mother of 3, a set of 5 yr old twins and a 3 yr old baby girl. I was small before I had my twins and haven't lost since i started having kids. Im excited about this site thou, ive only been on it for 4 days but loving it already! Hope to get my prebaby body back!
  • brittvee
    brittvee Posts: 123
    Options
    Mommy of 3 here.. Ages 9, 5 and 4 :)
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here too. Ages 17, 15 and 13.
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Another mom checking in, 3 kids, 23, 16, and 12. New granddaughter too, born 6/18/12....all living with me right now.
  • teenamai
    teenamai Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mom to 3 also! 8, 5 and 2! ANYONE is more than welcome to add me!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    mom of 2 teens... :D
  • nessa786
    nessa786 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 1 year old spunky little boy lol
  • jennifermartinez1112
    Options
    im a mom of 5 you can add me 15, 11,10, 8 and 3
  • DarlingNikki999
    DarlingNikki999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 3yr old! You can add me too :)
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of 3 girls, 7, 5 and 2. Any fellow mommies can add me.
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I"m a mommy of a 9 year old girl! Anyone is free to add me as well:-)
  • erosado86
    erosado86 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI there, i'm a mom of a 7 year old and 8 month old. i go to school and work and play wife at home. it's hard to get out there and do things if i have time, which i often don't. feel free to add me to!
  • jenny8902
    jenny8902 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi :)) I'm the proud mama of a beautiful 9 year old :) would love to share motivation and support with some fellow mothers :)
  • determined_01
    Options
    New mom of a 3 1/2 month old, would love to have support and progress to share!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 6 1/2 year old boy-you'd think I would burn serious cals keeping up with him all day! Because of medical reasons, during my pregnancy I was forced to almost double my weight, and it's been a struggle ever since. I'm also a cook at a hospital, which makes my life a bit more difficult. I'm open to any new friends who want support, and who can support me as well. I'm also working on my masters degree to become a registered dietician. let's motivate and help each other!