looking to shred up my core, any suggesions?

Options
been bulking up for the last couple of months now im trying to tone it all up. Is there any suggestions on what to do. I am especially trying to hit my core hard.

Replies

• julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Belly Dance....?? Hahah no. Maybe one of those 30 day shred programs, from the Biggest Loser and such. Good Luck!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    P90X! I'm starting July 23rd...join my Challenge Group on Facebook!!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit.
  • maverick48
    maverick48 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Insanity! It really works your core the whole time and certainly burns a ton of calories to help you get better definition.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Hell yea good job bro you have a great muscle base and You dont want to lose fat too fast cause you will lose that hard earned muscle. I would shoot for a pound a week or 2 if you are feeling crazy. That is what I did, I ate at a slight deficit, did Cardio 6 days a week and lifted 3 days a week and it worked well for me. I also did insanity which can be risky beacuse you will lose a ton of weight while doing it. I fought back with the weight lifting and Eating super High in Protein. About 2 grams per pound of lean body mass.
  • micl86
    micl86 Posts: 48
    Options
    thats sounds really legit, Im cutting my calorie intake almost in half. I was at about 5000 cals a day. shooting for anywhere between 2500 and 3000. I was going to continue to lift 5 days a week but ad some daily core workouts along with cardio. I wasnt running at all!! and now that im starting it sucks. but im starting out small a mile a day. If you wouldnt do insanty what else would you do? I did 500 sit ups today and 50 ab rollers.
  • micl86
    micl86 Posts: 48
    Options
    P90X!! that is hardcore.. I love it! hardcore stuff that is, Ive tried the first series of P90X and it was extremely challenging, count me in.