what is a good vitamin?

Options
Before I buy my next bottle of vitamins, just thought I would ask. I am currently using Natures Plus Ultra II from the health food store. Maybe I am being cheap but......what is a good vitamin? :glasses:

Replies

• Tasha73
    Options
    I use GNC Women's Ultra Mega Energy Vitapak. It a total of 4 pills; 2 Ultra Mega w/o iron and iodine, an energy enhancer, and ginkgo biloba plus. I've been taking them for a month now and can tell the difference in my energy level.
  • bellastella86
    bellastella86 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started taking the Women's Vitality 4 vitamins from Melaleuca a few weeks ago. I really like them and feel like they are actually making a difference. They come in AM and PM packs for about $40/month.
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I take the Costco brand multivitamin. I am also cheap. :-) They are USP verified, unlike many more expensive vitamins (USP is an independent agency that checks vitamins for purity, absorbability, having what they say they have in them, etc. If they don't have that seal then probably no one is verifying the contents) and a few years ago Consumer Reports studied vitamins and they rated Costco brand as a best buy.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm a cheapo too...well poor. :P I take Centrum Forte or a store brand.