THANK YOU MIKE

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
:flowerforyou: I know I'm rather new here, but I cannot thank you enough for this site. I truly feel, for the first time ever, that I will be able to meet my goals. I am not a person to go to meetings for weight. Hate them. I had found a different website, before I found this one, that offered a prize to the people who encouraged other people the most. I found that to be the most horrific motivation to encourage someone. Kind of like getting a prize for bringing someone to church. GAG.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my soon to be lighter heart!:heart::heart: :heart:

Replies

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I know I'm rather new here, but I cannot thank you enough for this site. I truly feel, for the first time ever, that I will be able to meet my goals. I am not a person to go to meetings for weight. Hate them. I had found a different website, before I found this one, that offered a prize to the people who encouraged other people the most. I found that to be the most horrific motivation to encourage someone. Kind of like getting a prize for bringing someone to church. GAG.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my soon to be lighter heart!:heart::heart: :heart: