Need some middle aged friends!

Options

Replies

• Lisa1170
    Lisa1170 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am 41.....guess that makes me a middle ager. Would love to have new friends along on this journey. Add me if you're interested:)
  • hips4life
    hips4life Posts: 1
    Options
    :laugh: welcome to the club.
  • cyndimcd
    cyndimcd Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and would love more friends. I am down about 20 pounds from using MFP as a calorie counter, but now I'm at a point where to move forward I need support of others.

3086870.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mantisladyx
    mantisladyx Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What is middle age? Our body is just the Shell, our spirit is what keeps us young, well my Shell is 52 and I would love to have some friends, since I am a newbie as of this morning.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am not only middle aged, but a grandma, please feel free to send me a FR if you would like
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    *sigh* yes I'm there too. 41 and looking for more friends as well. Feel free to add me:)
  • LuckyLaurie52
    Options
    Just starting a new diet program-the biking and kayaking at age 52 is not cutting it anymore! Feel free to add me!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Never thought of being middle aged but at 52 maybe I should......... Nah!
    Add me for some fun!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Middle age here too...add me if you like!
  • sillygoose03
    Options
    I'm 37 so not quite middle aged but getting there. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • swheeler04
    Options
    Add me to the list of newly declared middle ages...just turned 40 and motivated to now loose those extra kilos..no looking back, this is prime time I guess, feel free to add anyone looking for 40+:drinker:
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't see myself as middle aged either but I'm over 40 and just joined and got no friends yet lol
  • fab4os
    fab4os Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in and 5lbs down. Very happy for anyone in their 40s who is determined to leave the label 'middle aged and frumpy' behind them to friend me.
  • kranch25
    kranch25 Posts: 27
    Options
    45 here, and always looking for new friends. Haven't been on MFP but a couple weeks, and so far it's going well. Add away.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I"m on here a few times a day. The site helps me stay motivated.
  • swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey I am a little over middle aged but I need all the encouragement I can get and I have a great group of friends encouraging me now but I can always use more! Add me!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you can add me i am 35 any one can add me
  • mrcreach
    mrcreach Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm still in my 40's but the big 50 is creeping up! Anyone new friend requests out there?
  • Mimi0507
    Mimi0507 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here only a week or so and it is really boosting my efforts. Good luck! :drinker:
  • Mimi0507
    Mimi0507 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm working on it! I love this site!