Starting a New Challenge for myself

Options
Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm going to be starting a new challenge for myself. In the next 90 days, I want to lose 30 lbs. My husband and I will start on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to making a new change in my life. It's been too long since I've been at a pre-baby weight. I hope that I can get your support. I need all the positive love out there to keep me going! I can't wait to start this journey! Thanks for your support in advance!

Replies

• choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to send a friend request! I am on every day - I think I have become addicted!

It is so great that your husband is along on the journey with you, that support will be so helpful!
  • dw61574
    dw61574 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats on becoming a "Fitness Pal". If you use this program you should have no problem losing the weight. My wife and I are doing the same thing as you and you hubby!
  • junemiller
    junemiller Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jessica. I'm going to be starting a new challenge for myself. In the next 90 days, I want to lose 30 lbs. My husband and I will start on Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to making a new change in my life. It's been too long since I've been at a pre-baby weight. I hope that I can get your support. I need all the positive love out there to keep me going! I can't wait to start this journey! Thanks for your support in advance!
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    Hi and welcome! That's a great plan to lose 30 lbs. in 90 days! You can do it! :)
  • junemiller
    junemiller Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You're going to love it. Your goals are very reasonable. Good luck.