Public Restroom Etiquette

Options
2»

Replies

• MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Laughed out loud several times & got some crazy looks. Good read; thanks!
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! wow thats just sadly funny and disturbing :laugh:
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i am at my desk crying...lol made my night thanks:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha. I needed that RIGHT now haha. OMG, that's hilarious!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    that is pretty funny.

In college my roommates and I used to take our laptops in to the bathroom with us after a rough night at the bar.. might as well get something done while you are puking your brains out from being hungover :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I appreciate your reference to *kitten* gaskets...nice story as well.
  • Krakenzmama
    Options
    The public toidy is not the place to leave your mouth flapping :-P

Serves him right for carrying on a convo in the bathroom - if you don't want to taste it then don't use the phone
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ok, my husband just read this and laughed his *kitten* off!!!!!! hehehehahahaha
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe I read the whole post. That was a lot.

Since your topic is about etiquette, this is my take on your faux pas.

1) If you didn't hold it in, it wouldn't have been that bad. I don't just mean holding it when someone's on the phone. If you're embarrassed about pooping when you're at the right location, then I can tell you're the kind of person that doesn't fart a lot. Do yourself a favor and let it out a few times before you spontaneously combust.

2) A courtesy flush would have been nice. Yes, it is possible to flush the toilet while still sitting. I wouldn't advise this at airport stalls because water moves extra fast there, albeit those stalls are almost always clean.

I don't want to be totally negative, so to turn this into constructive criticsim, I should point out what you did right. Excellent choice on stalls, and very good revenge flatulence.