Bound and determined

Options
linray51
linray51 Posts: 11 Member
Hi folks,
I am a 61 year old female and had emergency back surgery over 2 years ago. A former athlete, I seem to have allowed myself to get a bit out of shape and now ready to stop babying myself. I am on my way to purchase the 30-day shred and joining the group tomorrow on this site for a return to fitness. I will modify and use my head in order to refrain my injury. At this point, the feeling of being out of shape and no exercise is horrible and I look forward to the challenge of retaining healthy fitness. Let's stay on track, focused and supportive!

Replies

• czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I'm on everyday!
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I could use a friend to discuss weight, and fitness concerns with as well. I am a 50 year old female who could use a friemd to share this site with. Also just beginning here.
  • Sandii17
    Sandii17 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Cassandra aka Sandii and I'm determined to get this weight off! I had a very bad wake up call. I just moved to Florida from New York and I was going through so much. I became depressed and red velvet ice cream and Lays chips were my best friends. One night I laid down to go to sleep and I had stop breathing and woke up choking, Ugh talking about scared! That next day I vowed that it will never happen again! I started changing my diet, walking more, watching youtube videos for excercise. I can honestly say I was pushing 265-270lbs now I'm down to 245lbs...my coal is to get to 175 or 180lbs...it's gonna happen with the strength god has given me to keep going and motivation from some friends.