Tapout XT

Options
Anyone try it? I am starting it on Monday, and would love some feedback or tips or just general comments on it :)

Replies

• rherington
    rherington Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just completed week 6. I actually have enjoyed it. If you did not buy the weighted gloves you need to get some. I
    Am a whole lot stronger now so I am able to do the workouts better and get better results.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Yeah I have been told to try it with the weighted gloves, but my upper body isn't the strongest right now, so I am going to do the first few weeks without them
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love it im on i just finished week 3 Today ... I Didnt use the weight gloves the first 2 weeks but used it Today for the first time and was very suprised how well i did and felt when i was done ... Im also starting to feel so much stonger and better just from few weeks.. But very fun but hard workout... If you like you can add me.
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    Ok I started it this morning...holy hannah it was tough LOL
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    Did day 2 - Strength and Force Upper + Ultimate Abs today. Cannot get over the bodies some of the people on the vid have! Very inspiring....I have to admit that they kept me going today. Was super tired this morning, and there are so many variations of pushups! I hate pushups but I know they are soooooo good for you lol