military wives or GFs out there?

Options
im 25 and my boyfriend just left for a 9 month deployment in the Navy. i have made it a goal to start working out on a regular basis and eating healthier. i am 159 lbs now and my goal is 140 lbs. any one else out there want to be friends and do the mutual support deal :)

Replies

• mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Does it count if you are Dual Military. Me and my boyfriend are both in the Navy and Im the one on the nine month deployment. Friend request to follow! :)

10531483.png
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am an ex wife to the ex army, does that count? haha
  • rumpels1120
    Options
    it defintely counts! we started off dual military too. i only got out of the Navy 3 months ago!
  • rumpels1120
    Options
    counts and add!
  • dustyd48
    dustyd48 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a military wife of a Air Force retiree living in the area by Little Rock AFB in Arkansas.
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    There are tons of military spouses on here!! And quite a few groups also!! Army here...HOOAH!!
  • rumpels1120
    Options
    i didnt realise there were groups! but then again it would make sense. i only joined about a week ago. ill go looking for them. forever Navy here!
  • Dangerdede22
    Dangerdede22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all, my husband has just gotten to weight and is joining the NAVY! We are currently waiting on him to go to meps. I'm hoping I can get down to my goal by time his pass in review is, I just want to blow his mind! Feel free to add me! Would love some friends who can share in the experiences coming in the near future!
    ~Denise :)