85 pounds and counting with a couple of pictures.

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Oh my goodness what success already! You are so pretty! Congratulations! You said it all when you said the mental part is the hardest.... absolutely correct!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    big change, big smile. You look so happy. Keep up the awesome work and best of luck with your lifestyle change
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Go Nikki! What a big difference in so little time. Keep going! You look fabulous.
  • samakain
    samakain Posts: 60
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congrats on all of your hard work so far. Keep it up and you'll get there :) I chant to myself sometimes when I'm exercising to keep myself going.
  • DanielleHinkle24
    DanielleHinkle24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nikki ~ You truly are an inspiration! I am so proud of all you have accomplished. Just remember to take one day at a time. If you have a bad day, then pick yourself back up the next and start again. I hope you keep us all posted on your progress.
  • charlene_K
    charlene_K Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    awsome awesome awesome!!! Keep up the great work. You are a true inspiration.
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the encourment. I truly appreciate it, words can not express the strength and motivation this has given me... But I am so thankful. You all are so awsome! High 5's all across the board for everyone, and good luck on each journey in your lives, where it be with weight, or any other personal journey...Hugggssss.
  • Nichollej1
    Nichollej1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! You go girl! Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You are doing fabulous!
  • NikkiSoFab
    NikkiSoFab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    @desireeda thank you so much, and I have just been working out and eating VERY healthy... I have definitely cut back on calories majorly. That's played a huge significance in my weight loss so far.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    woohoo! youre awesome! keep it up!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You're amazing!
  • likasulema
    likasulema Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi nikki

you have great pictures on puter - can you help me post picture - i'm trying to change my picture and add new one - picture is uploaded on profile but can't get it to show in profile in VSG

probably wrote this wron help thanx
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work is paying off with big changes! Keep up the good work! Keep chanting your mantra..."You can do it!"
  • volatileskin
    volatileskin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    amazing :)
  • jlr2001
    jlr2001 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look so beautiful!!!!! Amazing! :))))
  • BootsieSpru
    Options
    you look great! you can really see a difference! :happy:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Congrats on how far you have come! I am sooooo happy for you ! What a difference! Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success story thus far :) You are truly beautiful! Keep up the fantastic work and you will reach your goal :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!