Embrace the Curves!

Options
I'm on the lookout for buddies who also want to lose a few to keep their bodaciousness from getting out of hand. ;) I'm not into being "skinny" because I love my curves & I think "soft" women are pretty, but frankly I'm not at a healthy BMI, I'm totally out of shape, and I want to remain active & healthy well into my old age (and get rid of my muffin top while I'm at it...) Any other rubenesque ladies who want to get healthy & stay healthy with me? =)

Replies

• PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    HERE HERE!! DOIN IT AND STICKIN TO IT! We can do anything, and we'll do it at sexy curvy women ;)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Preach it!! ;)
  • DeneshaS
    DeneshaS Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love this!! I'm only 20 but I've never been skinny, ever, and I don't really want to be! I love the curves I have now, just want to get rid of my gut and firm everything up :-)
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I'm very much the same! I'm mostly concerned about my health over my actual body shape, I'm fairly pleased with my proportions even if I'm not at all at what I'd consider to be an ideal weight. But yes, it's more about being fit/healthy for me too :smile:
  • Jishmeister
    Jishmeister Posts: 108
    Options
    YES! I don't want to lose my curves either! Add me if you like =)
  • Rrainey179
    Rrainey179 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love my curves! I would just ike them to be a little smaller and improve my heath and fitness.
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have never been thin, but I have been fit. I want to be fit again. I have curves and love them, I just want to make them smaller overall. I want to be healthy and sexy, I am almost there and I will stay there when I reach it.
  • lmiedema
    lmiedema Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hell to the yes!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You can be slim and still be curvy! Curvy is not exclusive to the larger ladies.
  • Maceylady
    Maceylady Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me if you like! And I understand the journey.
  • rumpels1120
    Options
    agreed. this is what im shooting for!
  • tizzie_14
    tizzie_14 Posts: 72
    Options
    Most definitely!
  • haheisick
    haheisick Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! So many people tell me if I keep dropping weight I'll lose my curves, but I am here to prove them wrong! (And look amazing for myself - of course!)
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Absolutey I'm in! My goal weight is between 135 and 145 at 5'2" because any smaller than that and I may lose my tush (and if I lose my tush my husband will cry)
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Absolutey I'm in! My goal weight is between 135 and 145 at 5'2" because any smaller than that and I may lose my tush (and if I lose my tush my husband will cry)

Haha!! My boobs are definitely gonna shrink when I lose my lbs! Luckily my hubs doesn't seem too distraught... ;)

Yay curvy buddies!! :)
  • H18961
    H18961 Posts: 15
    Options
    This is exactly what I want! I actually really like my shape and don't want to lose the proportions, I just want to slim everything down a bit.
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! I would never want to be skinny but I do want to be healthy and generally smaller
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can count me in ^__^

I'm 5'3 but my ugw is 128lbs. I don't want to be skinny-skinny, I want to be slim, curvy and toned.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I want to be slim and curvy again! I'm getting there finally, so I'm all in! Feel free to add me!