Hello!

Options
:tongue:

I've been on the site for a week, and it's been a rough week. I've committed carbicide twice, so my calorie count wasn't looking good, but I know next week will be better.

Replies

• jellyfishion
    Options
    Screamingly funny! Carbocide? Shall we jump off the kitchen counter together?? Ha ha ha....it's hot...give yourself a break and walk up and down the escalator at the mall....it ticks people off, and you are staying cool AND burning calories!
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    Hi. Don't worry about it just strive to do better each day. Stick with it. I know what you mean about the carbs. I frequently indulge in carbs on a daily basis but stay within my caloric range.
  • Zika_Lo
    Zika_Lo Posts: 7
    Options
    Need a mutual support? feel free to add me as a friend! ;)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Ha! Carbicide--I love it! :)
    Hang in there; it gets easier.
  • Noodlesinator
    Noodlesinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) you for the support and understanding. It's hard, but I'll stay positive.
  • Zika_Lo
    Zika_Lo Posts: 7
    Options
    Hard is not impossible, right? ;) Hang on in there. We all going through this. We will survive. :-)))
  • Noodlesinator
    Noodlesinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Screamingly funny! Carbocide? Shall we jump off the kitchen counter together?? Ha ha ha....it's hot...give yourself a break and walk up and down the escalator at the mall....it ticks people off, and you are staying cool AND burning calories!

We shall! I'm not allowed in the mall...I ticked people off because I was walking up and down the escalator. I now burn calories at the park, but I'm close to being banned from there too.