what motivates you?

Options
Once I get in the gym i am motivated and dedicated, but its that initial insentive I need to get me there. In my case its my pre work out supplement. I just hate that it comes down to i have to take it to get myself in there.Im gonna try somthing else. finding other motivated indiviuals who often like to share there gym, park or whatever exercise you use experience to motivate me. Not a competition, but i am alays more motivated by others. and hopefully i can do the same for others, so send me a request and i will feel you in on my daily encounters in the gym, as i hope you will do the same.

Replies

• ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can drive to the gym and sit in front of it for at least 30 minutes, telling myself, you can come back tomorrow. Now, as soon as I get in front of the gym, I hop out the car and go in there. The 30 minutes or so that I am sitting there, I could have been working out. I also have my mp3 player to the music I will be working out to. Now seeing that the pounds are leaving, I rush in there now. When I don't make it to the gym, I go the the park in walk 2-3 miles. Now my daughter has paid for her membership (15 years old) and now I have a workout partner and that really help.