What are some of your favorite healthy food blogs?

Options
tajmel
tajmel Posts: 401 Member
Making a menu for the week and needing some inspiration... what are some of your favorite bloggy resources?

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    ohsheglows.com
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    healthfulpursuit - she's amazing, vibrant, and she updates her blog practically every day. She has the same creative vigor in her cooking that I value in my own cooking, plus her blog is paired with a mostly gluten and sugar free eating style. She's not vegetarian but most of her recipes lean towards plant based.

chocolate covered katie is amazing and chock-full of healthy low flour and low sugar substitutes for the dessert-obsessed girl :D

those are the only blogs I actually type in the URL for regularly. I'm still on the lookout for more :)
  • tajmel
    Options
    @Peachy, I love that this one is vegan! I'm not vegan right now, but I was for much of my life, and would like to be again, which seems to be pretty unusual around MFP. Awesome, thanks!
  • tajmel
    Options
    @Waffle, I actually subscribe to chocolatecoveredkatie, she's like a dessert wizard! So, so awesome. Healthfulpursuit looks really yummy... and another vegan one! Score. Thanks!
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Budgetbytes not sure of the exact address but there's TONS of food ideas on there.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com :)
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    http://www.supercook.com

you tell them what you have in your house and they give you lots of recipies. some of the recipies will also give you the calories info.
  • misschiplash
    Options
    Bump
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Undressedskeleton she has sooo many yummy recipies with plenty pictures she promotes healthy eating and even has tips on grocery shoppibg. Or how to pick great healthy foods when you travel or at work or school. So much info and very detailed.
  • gamerkiwi
    gamerkiwi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Cavemanketo.com

Lots of low carb recipes.
  • kshiraakshara
    kshiraakshara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    kalynskitchen.com

I use recipes from there at least 2-3 times a week.
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com :)

Agreed! If you find Skinnytaste on Pinterest, it's much easier to sort through what she has. Otherwise, her website is set up blog style, so it's in the order she posted it. She does have a seach bar, though, so if you have something specific you're looking for you can see if she has it.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    canyoustayfordinner.com

Great food blog, plus she has a great weight loss story - check it out!
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Undressedskeleton she has sooo many yummy recipies with plenty pictures she promotes healthy eating and even has tips on grocery shoppibg. Or how to pick great healthy foods when you travel or at work or school. So much info and very detailed.

^^^^ This.
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jldunn713
    jldunn713 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ohsheglows has already been mentioned, also choosingraw.com and katheats.com
  • tajmel
    Options
    So many awesome suggestions, thank you!
  • tajmel
    Options
    For the record, I do not recommend typing in "undressedskeleton.com". I see now that it's a tumblr XD.
  • kdd0476
    kdd0476 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    eatyourselfskinny & peanut butter fingers are both really good. pbf also has exercises
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    bump! I'm happy to be learning about new blogs!