Hey Every 1

Well, I went over my calories I dont feel to bad today 4 some reason LOL, I guess I was just hungry when it came to dinner or making enchiladas for dinner wasnt the best idea since they are high in calories. :tongue: I didnt think one enchilada has so many calories but now that ive added all the calories the cheese,meat, lettuce, tor, and I use sour cream for topping , it came out to be that one has 275 calories I ate two. LOL.. Oh well I guess.... All the good food R High In calories...... so nways..........
Hows every 1 else doing? Are you all doing good? and losing them pounds, ive lost two pounds this is my 3rd week, i guess its a good start... I havent had time to go to the gym so that prob isnt going to help me LOL.... I will try N go tomorrow, ive been so freaken busy and with back pain FInally went to a chiro and he cracked my back it was awesome LOL.... Im going again next monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just wanted to share some stuff with u all. Im bored, Im gonna go wash my dishes LOL....:bigsmile:

Replies

• vitaytony
    vitaytony Posts: 41
    Well, I went over my calories I dont feel to bad today 4 some reason LOL, I guess I was just hungry when it came to dinner or making enchiladas for dinner wasnt the best idea since they are high in calories. :tongue: I didnt think one enchilada has so many calories but now that ive added all the calories the cheese,meat, lettuce, tor, and I use sour cream for topping , it came out to be that one has 275 calories I ate two. LOL.. Oh well I guess.... All the good food R High In calories...... so nways..........
    Hows every 1 else doing? Are you all doing good? and losing them pounds, ive lost two pounds this is my 3rd week, i guess its a good start... I havent had time to go to the gym so that prob isnt going to help me LOL.... I will try N go tomorrow, ive been so freaken busy and with back pain FInally went to a chiro and he cracked my back it was awesome LOL.... Im going again next monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just wanted to share some stuff with u all. Im bored, Im gonna go wash my dishes LOL....:bigsmile:
  • nikki_b335
    nikki_b335 Posts: 71 Member
    :flowerforyou: dont worry try again tomorrow! try water aerobics it is great!
  • vitaytony
    vitaytony Posts: 41
    I've never tried water aerobics, maybe I will. I have a friend that does them, and she has lost weight but she is also doing weight watchers... weight watchers is sumthing I can not do because i cant live on frozen food lol....