would you?

Options
WifeNMama
WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
There's a free Zumba class on the street at the evening farmer's market every week.

Would you jump in?

Replies

• callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Free workouts? Uhm, yes please!
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yes, it sounds like a lot of fun...and at the farmer's market...gotta be some nice people there.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    nope..... not me
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    YES, please!!! :tongue:
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I would do it after I lost some weight, and got better at picking up moves quickly. I have two left feet.... although... its really tempting. I might get over my embarrassment for the opportunity to do something about my weight for free!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I want to try zumba so bad. I would totally do it if it was free, at least once.

Well, if I had the time. And it wasn't too late at night. After about 6 PM you cannot get me out of my house.
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My first thought was dance party!!! Then I started thinking about that pic going around of "how we feel doing zumba" and "how we really look". Lol next time!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Heck YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I would do it after I lost some weight, and got better at picking up moves quickly. I have two left feet.... although... its really tempting. I might get over my embarrassment for the opportunity to do something about my weight for free!

It is so much fun... there is nothing to be embarrassed about... you don't need to be much of a dancer.. a lot of the moves are more hip and steps here and there.. turns up and downs... all with rythm that is all.. and veeeeeery entertaining!! and oh I sweat TONS!!!
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • brightnewday
    brightnewday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hells-to-the-yeah! :tongue:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    With a friend. Would be awkward alone
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Would I? Without a doubt. I did Zumba at the Beach in Cairns,Australia...we were just walking down the beachwalk...not 10 seconds passed and I was in the crowd of people
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have already done that! I used to go to this weekly community yard sale type of thing where they also lead Zumba outside. It's actually a lot of fun. I also do it so they see that not every woman out there is a size small...it's amazing when someone from the crowd steps in to give it a try.

Go for it!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    You bet I would!! I have always wanted to try Zumba!!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    we have a pub right next to our farmers market.. so id do it after a few pints.... im more co-ordinated that way
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Would I? Without a doubt. I did Zumba at the Beach in Cairns,Australia...we were just walking down the beachwalk...not 10 seconds passed and I was in the crowd of people

It was next to the outdoor pool correct?
    When I was on vacation there I participated in the zumba class that was outdoors. It was so much fun!!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Probably, I love to have a reason to dance in public.
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options

It is so much fun... there is nothing to be embarrassed about... you don't need to be much of a dancer.. a lot of the moves are more hip and steps here and there.. turns up and downs... all with rythm that is all.. and veeeeeery entertaining!! and oh I sweat TONS!!!

I would feel too self concious because I am very uncoordinated. I would be at least 4 moves behind everyone else. I know this because I can't follow along on fitness DVD's either. Always have to pause and rewind... :embarassed: