30 Days Shred Challenge July 7, 2012 - August 7, 2012

Options
Hey Fitness Pals,

I've been seeing great results from people who worked out to 30 Days Shred which made me very motivated to try it myself..
I thought it would be more fun to try it with like minded people.. And so I am starting a 30DS challenge...

Starting July 7, 2012

If you are interested to join, please let me know so that I can add your name to the challenge..

Members joining the challenge are expected to:

-Workout to 30DS 6 days/week
-Submit their weight and waist size to me every Friday so that I can announce the winner of the week depending on the amount of weight loss/ inch loss.
-Members are free to add any other workout "swimming/jogging etc"
-It would be great if you can take "Before" pictures and "After" pictures. You don't have to share it with everyone , but this would be for you to see your progress.
-Add me with with a message titled "30DS" so that I can know that you here for the challenge. It will be best for us to communicate in my page.

Rules :

Any inactive member for more than 48 hours will be eliminated :frown: We ONLY have 30 days to do this so let's be committed!

Deadline for joining the group is morning of July 8, 2012. ..Sorry for the short notice!

Have your start measurements ready, "Weight, Waist size and your 30DS DVD"

LET"S DO THIS! :happy:

Love to all, :flowerforyou:
Veronica

Replies

• simplyme99
    simplyme99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I'm in! :happy:

Yeaii!

Welcome!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Anyone wants to join ? :)
  • Cmatamoros
    Cmatamoros Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if I can do light exercise the first week. Weights and Yoga if that's okay? I'm not allowed to walk until next week, but no reason not to strengthen other parts right? Let me know if that'll cut it. I work best with accountability and motivation! :)
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I'd like to join if I can do light exercise the first week. Weights and Yoga if that's okay? I'm not allowed to walk until next week, but no reason not to strengthen other parts right? Let me know if that'll cut it. I work best with accountability and motivation! :)

I hope that all is well with you...
    30 Day Shred include weights, jumping jacks, kickboxing and other moves. It is 3 levels...The 1st is a lighter workout...Do you have the 30 Day Shred DVD? Or would you like to start your own workout routine? You are welcome to join in both ways..The point of this challenge is to move , to burn fat and eat healthier. To win the coming month :)
  • rodakowe
    rodakowe Posts: 20
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I'd like to join!

Great to know!
    Welcome!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Members so far are :

-Tberend
    -simplyme99
    -ngcgurl03
    -rodakowe
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Anyone wants to join? Still accepting members...
  • misschiplash
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've already done 3 days of level 1 to see if I could handle it. Would I be eligible?
  • kittykat62
    kittykat62 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm back on fitnesspal.com after a 5 month absence so need some group motivation! (Also have a lake party on Aug 3rd!)
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ill join:) ive done shred before and I love it. I'm going to the beach next Saturday for a week but I can use my kindle to do the videos
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Welcome all!

This is so great...So far we are 10 :

1. -Tberend
    2. -simplyme99
    3. -ngcgurl03
    4. -rodakowe
    5. -misschiplash
    6. -julesboots
    7. -kittykat62
    8. -mollyonamissi
    9. -Cmatamoros
    10. Veronica "myself"

Please make sure to have your Start Weight and Waist size ready so that you can monitor your progress. Let's Do this! July 7 will be the warm up..July 8 will be the real start :) Good Luck to all !!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I've already done 3 days of level 1 to see if I could handle it. Would I be eligible?

Yes of course!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    Ill join:) ive done shred before and I love it. I'm going to the beach next Saturday for a week but I can use my kindle to do the videos

Sounds great! The beach must be a great motive!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm back on fitnesspal.com after a 5 month absence so need some group motivation! (Also have a lake party on Aug 3rd!)

I also have a very important occasion of August 8th...Let's make a change!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I'm in!!

Welcome!
  • LetsDoTh1S
    LetsDoTh1S Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! But more for the support and group (don't eliminate me please)! I don't have THAT much weight to lose but I'd love to be part of a shred challenge!! I need motivation + support!
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello

I don’t have the DVD but can I continue with the program I am using at the gym? Or do I need to purchase the DVD 30 Days Shred.
    I look forward to joining the challenge.

Stef