20 lbs barrier: BROKEN!

Options
Small victory but I plateaued briefly at 20 lbs lost and am proud to say I think the plateau is over. I'm sitting pretty at 21 lbs down this morning. :D 46 lbs to go!

What do you do when you hit a plateau? I ate less sodium, but more calories and drank as much water as I could stomach.

Replies

• 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have also been at a plateau also it was like I hit 21lbs and the scale stopped moving. I just kept going because honestly the more I move the better I feel and the goal is to feel better so even though I was frustrated with the scale I wasn't frustrated with my changes I had made. This week I found a way to cut some calories down and have made it a point to get a MINIMUM of 30mins of exercise this past week EVERYDAY and I am down 1.7lbs...SOOO I hope my stubborn scale is moving down again Goodluck to you and Congrats!!
    Angel
  • sharkloversmom
    Options
    I just keep truckin. The scale will respond when it feels like it. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!