Replies

• dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone
  • judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) You can feel free to add me! :) I am about two hundred pounds from my goal weight. I started dieting two weeks ago and have lost twenty pounds! :) Feel free to add me! <3

thats really good!
  • Dawnnan
    Dawnnan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100lbs as well. Best of luck to you!!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I would love to help motive you on your journey to the new and improved you! Congrats on the decision to obtain better help!! :bigsmile: And that goes for anyone else who would like to friend me - we are all on a great journey to better ourselves!
  • ciaobellaxo
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will help as much as I can. We can support each other.
  • Tabata_Char
    Options
    You can add me if you want!!!
  • blueyedgal27
    Options
    I am starting at 304 and want to get between 150 and 175. Just started this week. I would love to have friends on here to keep me motivated! Please add me.
  • gailashton
    gailashton Posts: 292
    Options
    If I can do it, anyone can. This site is full of people just like us. One day at a time...... Feel free to add me if you like! Gail
  • vonne06
    vonne06 Posts: 42
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome to MFP
  • cmp_denver
    cmp_denver Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend.
  • livingdeadbuddha
    livingdeadbuddha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll support you! You can do it!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I know exactly how it feels to start from ground zero....but with dedication you can get it done....I was 300lbs in Jan 2012 and now I am down to 240!!!!!! It took a looong time for me to get my head right and stop being sooo freaking hard on myself, but once I forgave myself everything else fell into place!!! If you would like to add me as a pal, I would love to be your PAL!!! Good Luck!!!!! (

PS...if you are on facebook...for extra support join our group: Team High School Skinny (www.facebook.com/groups/teamhighschoolskinny)

PSSS....My pic was taken today to show my progress, I still have about 50lbs to go, but if feels good to be headed in the right direction and if I can do it, I know you can!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!

July2012WeightLossUpdateCollage.jpg
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I need support and friends on here as well, so feel free to add me. (This goes for anyone else who is looking for some MFP friends as well)
  • stefwi2000
    Options
    Congrats to the weight loss. You look fab. I started at 314 on June 13th and tmrw is my weigh in. I can see a big change in my clothes and my entire attitude towards life. Wish me luck on my weigh in.

Please add me as a friend, I need the support.

Stef
  • stefwi2000
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I know exactly how it feels to start from ground zero....but with dedication you can get it done....I was 300lbs in Jan 2012 and now I am down to 240!!!!!! It took a looong time for me to get my head right and stop being sooo freaking hard on myself, but once I forgave myself everything else fell into place!!! If you would like to add me as a pal, I would love to be your PAL!!! Good Luck!!!!! (

PS...if you are on facebook...for extra support join our group: Team High School Skinny (www.facebook.com/groups/teamhighschoolskinny)

PSSS....My pic was taken today to show my progress, I still have about 50lbs to go, but if feels good to be headed in the right direction and if I can do it, I know you can!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!

July2012WeightLossUpdateCollage.jpg

Congrats to the weight loss. You look fab. I started at 314 on June 13th and tmrw is my weigh in. I can see a big change in my clothes and my entire attitude towards life. Wish me luck on my weigh in.

Please add me as a friend, I need the support.

Stef
  • Angieee17
    Angieee17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :D
  • patabart
    patabart Posts: 3
    Options
    I' m looking for friends also, so feel free to add me. I just joined yesterday. I think having to log in will make me more accountable.
  • MrsLeyva11
    MrsLeyva11 Posts: 90
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • Brown03225
    Options
    Feel free to add me.