5% of my weight loss goal gone - Proud :)

Options
*Sorry the pics are taken at different houses, and so the first ones are a little closer!

I'm only down 7.6 pounds, which is about 5% of my total weight loss goal.

But I can see a small difference - and its going to make me want to lose more!

**This is my first time showing pics like this to anyone, let alone the whole internet.
Please don't be to negative.

r76p2a.jpg

eq3428.jpg

qpf4gz.jpg

Replies

• mollyW2012
    mollyW2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can totally see a difference. Keep it up girl!
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    Thank You! I know it's weird posting becuase everyone else had dramatic losses that post..

but we all start with something!
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    The hardest part for me is when I work hard, and the big results take a long time. This is a great idea, celebrate the steps along the way. And I can see the loss as well, especially in your arms. Keep up the good work!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    good progress, be proud and keep on keepin on!!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Excellent loss! I can see a difference and you gotta start somewhere! Keep it up!
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    I'm only at 5% of my intended loss too, and I'm also starting to feel a difference. I haven't really taken any photos yet, but I do feel like I'm slightly less squishy before, and only with 5lbs off. It's also nice to know that certain exercises can really tighten up your figure without changing your weight too much. I can definitely see your belly tightened up a little bit...just think of how much more progress you'll hit at 10-15% off! Keep taking pics, whether you post them or not...it's sometimes difficult to see the difference from your own perspective.
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    I have the worst habit of thinking " I have 150 pounds to lose.."

But I lost 5% of that in a month..
    I'm happy.
    It's 7.6 lbs less than I was!

So Here goes my next 7.6 lbs! :)

We can all do it, one step at a time!
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's a process so every milestone counts. Keep up the great work and keep posting your pics, it's inspiring!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You go hun!!!! Keep it up!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Keep celebrating your goals along the way! It is a great way to keep focused.
    You are doing great!
  • missemily1124
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the awesome work. Here's to the next 5% :drinker:
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That was probably the hardest ones, because you were learning how to do it.

Read up on how losing just 10% of your weight drastically improves your overall health. Don't think it's all or nothing! You are getting healthier and will be feeling more comfortable every week (or month)!
  • angelautomatic
    angelautomatic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! You really can see a difference. 7 pounds doesn't seem like much compared to our overall goal, but look how much of a difference it made. You look great. :)
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Great Work! You are on the right path...you will reach your goals before you know it.