HEY, ANYONE?...

Options
Hey everyone,
I have just joined MFP and I'm aiming to be as healthy as I can whilst losing weight. I'm taking a slow approach to this as I don't have a great deal to lose.
Is anyone in their 20's and only have around 14pounds or so to lose? Please add :)
Look forward to this!!

Replies

• czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Welcome..feel free to add me..I'm on here everyday!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    well I have more than that to lose but I'm taking the same approach, feel free to add
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome To MFP :):) Feel Free To Add Me :):) I'm here to support and encourage:):) Healthy Journey:):)
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Im also new to MFP and looking for and to support others! i have alot more to lose, but i am very active in my food diary and im on here every day also!

(if you notice a week gone from my diary, its because we were out of power -- thats about the only reason im not on here. lol)

Looking forward to cheering you on!
  • dirty_blonde
    dirty_blonde Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm not in my 20's but I have 14.5lbs to lose. Add me if you don't consider 37 too old:)
  • clonergan134
    Options
    I am also new to this and 23 my weight loss goal is a little higher at 25 lbs but Ill be happy to loose any. You can add me if you want.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 23 and looking to lose 20lbs (though I'd be happy with 15lb), so I'm going with the slow and steady approach too! Anyone's welcome to add me!
  • Noodlesinator
    Noodlesinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've got 23lbs to go! We can motivate each other though, so feel free to add me.
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me. :)
  • jamielr1987
    jamielr1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here too. I'm 24 and looking to lose about 15-20 lbs. I've looked at your profile and we actually are at the exact same starting weight. Feel free to add me!