Body-fat is slow, but face-fat is melting fast! (Pics)

Options
First off, we had a family emergency recently (Mother-in-law passed away) and I haven't been able to record my weight since June 18th. However, I'm home now and on Monday's weigh-in, even though I was away from home and dealing with issues, my ticker will read 14 pounds lost instead of it's current 10; I weighed this morning at 207.4 lbs.

Anyway, I started this journey May 1st at 221 pounds (by March's picture I think I was even heavier then), and even though the rest of me is SLOWLY slimming down, my face is really starting to show some improvement. Seriously, I feel like I'm floating on air right now, because even though I'm still fat/obese/what-have-you and nowhere near my goal, I'm looking in the mirror and finally not hating who I see. I'm telling you, I've only lost 14 pounds but it just feels So. Damn. Good!

Untitled.jpg

FaceComparison.jpg

Replies

• phoenix3050
    Options
    You're looking great!
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Thanks, Phoenix! :)
  • CJuliaV
    CJuliaV Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey, Pink_Tuna, wonderful job! I can never tell but my husband can. But I can tell in your face! great job! I know what a long time that is to be disciplined about changing your lifestyle. you look beautiful in ALL the pics, btw.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great.

Don't have a twin sister somewhere in VA that is single do you? lol
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    CJuliaV, I know what you mean about not being able to tell. That's why I started this whole picture taking business. lol And thank you for the compliment. Gave me the biggest smile ever. :blushing:

Paul7799, no sorry! I do have a sister who is ten times more beautiful than I am, but she's only 19! lol
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well done so far so good xx
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am you can see a decided difference! Keep up the hard work and be proud of yourself!

:flowerforyou:
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Can't wait to get rid of my double chin :)
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
  • Gapwedge01
    Gapwedge01 Posts: 494
    Options
    Yep, a noticeable difference. I have some neck fat I hope disappears as quickly.
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Hope my face slims down too. You have such gorgeous eyes!
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really tell the difference! Keep up the good work
  • tara12riley
    Options
    you look wonderful, your so beautiful!! keep posting pics! I've lost 7 pounds and can tell a difference in my face and mostly my waist! keep up the good work!!
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You're doing great !
  • poichie67
    poichie67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, the most importantant thing is that you feel good about your accomplishments. keep it up and the weight will come off.
  • chazsucks
    chazsucks Posts: 170
    Options
    You look fantastic hun :) such a difference between the first and last picture! we just gotta keep going xxx
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look great, you're very pretty and you look so much younger than in the first pic. Keep it up :)
  • yodapooper
    yodapooper Posts: 62
    Options
    :heart: You look so happy! Be confident that you will make it to your goal weight but take it in small baby steps and celebrate each one. Be proud, you deserve it!! Your friends on mfp will be there for you all the way!! Good luck! If you need another friend add me.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Paul7799, no sorry! I do have a sister who is ten times more beautiful than I am, but she's only 19! lol
    [/quote]

Oh well LOL Can't blame a fellow for trying ;). Good job on your weight loss!
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    You look wonderful! So much younger and happier! :) Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!