This is what I was waiting for.

Options
2»

Replies

• jfish428
    jfish428 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wooohoooo! Not at all self centered! Keep up the good work!
  • kimmraderie
    Options
    NOT CONCEITED...CONFIDENT. Every HOT wife is confident FIRST.

CONGRATS!!! great NSV.
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Trust me, all of us wives feel you on that! You don't have to apologize for celebrating it at all. You go girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jappenz
    Jappenz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say I did it right and healthy when I started. But it started as losing 10 for a family function, so I went to gnc and bought liporush. It took off the first 25, but I dont recomend it. I felt like I was on crack, really shaky and the withdrws were horrible. After I finished the bottle, I switched to a very low cal diet, mostly fruits and veggies lean protein, and I dont eat after 6pm. Lots of water, and I started jillians last chance workout about two months ago. Also after the horrible liporush (do not take them), I switched to natural green tea supplements.

the green tea has been amazing and im averaging about 2.5 lb loss per week. I really wish I did it right from the beginning tho. But im on the right track now. 18 more to go!

Did you get the green tea from gnc? Also what is "nsv"?
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Did you get the green tea from gnc? Also what is "nsv"?
    [/quote]

Don't know about the green tea supplements but nsv = non-scale victory: positive changes realized through lifestyle changes that are not related to how much you weigh. ex: measurements lower, fitting old pair of jeans, friends noticing how much you have changed....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!