Need some support

Options
Hello. I have never joined a support group before, but somebody at the gym suggested mfp. I started my food diary but I've been on a camping trip and not done well. Now I am at my sons taking care of him after survey fighting inactivity and stress eating. But I am determined to improve my health by losing weight. I am 54 and have been working on losing weight for 3 years. I have lost 50 lbs. But need to lose 50 more. I've been struggling to keep going, so I would love your support.

Replies

• jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    welcome. You find lots of support here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support!
  • Janie_bear
    Janie_bear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 51 and have lost 33lb so far and looking to lose another 23lb by xmas. I also go to the gym and am enjoying getting fit again. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like my profile.
  • 01JABULANI
    Options
    add me for support - no probs ...I have just started - so always good to share ideas:wink:
  • angelraguel
    angelraguel Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    heya

I have a similar weight loss goal to yours, so would love to be friends, if youd like send me a request =]
  • Noodlesinator
    Noodlesinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • fab4os
    fab4os Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great!! This is the place for support and you can add me to your list! :smile:
  • tappleton17
    tappleton17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you can add me for support. i know all about stress eating.
  • veduffey
    veduffey Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome, this is the greatest program for weight loss ever!! Have only been here for 25 days, but have learned a lot about how much I eat and how many calories I was racking up. Feel free to add me as a pal, if you like. One thing I really like is that it keeps me accountable. Hope your son gets better soon!
  • Lakeswoman
    Lakeswoman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Please fell free to add me. I'm 63, have been at t his for almost 3 months and have lost 24 pounds so far.
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me :happy: