Zombies Run App?

Options
2»

Replies

• comiclady24
    Options
    Download it! It really adds a lot to your workout. It makes it fun, and it can really spice things up in your workout routine. I was so happy to include this game in my runs. There are cues to outrun the zombies, so it causes you to incorporate interval training without thinking. The calorie counter isn't a dealbreaker in the slightest because you can do that on the website. For me, I would have paid twice as much for this app if I had to. 8 bucks is a deal in my opinion. :happy:
  • NZGeekGirl
    NZGeekGirl Posts: 87
    Options
    I was just going to post about this app, I got it when it came out on Andriod the other week. I LOVE it! I've only been using it for walking but added in Zombie chases today and had to get in some running. I honestly can't rave enough about the app...total bargain in my opinion and reading the blog and seeing what they are planning is just going to make it better and better!
  • Beautys1Tragedy
    Beautys1Tragedy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Right!?! So stoked!!!
    OhEmGee. I've never heard of this, but I just looked it up. I'm ready! Let's train for the Zombie Apocalypse!!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's really fun. I paid for it for android like 2 weeks ago and upgraded to an iphone. so guess what? buying it again.

it just uses GPS from what i can tell, no active internet while you're using it. they're planning on integrating it with runkeeper apparently. that will be cool.

i don't listen to music when i'm running, so when the **** starts happening, it always startles me! so fun!
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm at the point where I'm waiting for them to come out with new missions! I've done all of the story and supply missions, so now I wait (impatiently). I love this app!
  • SpazzyMal
    SpazzyMal Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am in LOVE with this game. It's getting me out there and excited to run, and considering I'm still in the newbie phase of running where I'm not exactly in the zone yet, this is a big deal. The story is engaging and keeps me coming back for more.
  • NZGeekGirl
    NZGeekGirl Posts: 87
    Options
    I agree, it's getting me running also.

The only issues I'm finding with the game is attempting not to fist pump when I pick up excellent supplies or yelling "OH $h*t!!! ZOMBIES CHASING ME!!!!!" when a zombie chase kicks in!*s*******
  • Reama5
    Reama5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's available for droid now!
  • Eleisabelle
    Eleisabelle Posts: 365
    Options
    Love love love this app. And I've only run the first mission. Because they will keep adding to it, and it continually updates, I think it's worth the money. I totally recommend it!
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    this sounds so awesome!