Face Pics - Goodbye chubby cheeks :) Hello foxxy mamma!

Options
hey gang - the scale had been driving me nuts for the past few weeks so I thought I'd put together some comparison pics as a reminder of my progress. I take a lot of head shots to document my hair growth - I cut it all off (like with clippers) in August of last year and have been growing it natural since then.

Share yours!
Nov2011July2012-1-1.jpg

Replies

• FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great cheekbones - always good to look at where we came from to appreciate where we are. Keep working hard, you'll be there before you know it.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    got the pics loaded correctly, finally!!!
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hmm, how to say this without sounding a bit pervy?.....

That's quite a difference, and the most awesome thing is...although you certainly see it in the before shots, your now leaner face shows off how luscious your lips are! You should certainly always play them up...I know folks that would kill for how gorgeous they are!
  • Kempossible
    Kempossible Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! And alot younger not that you looked older before. Your doing awesome! Pretty pics!
  • EbonySD
    Options
    Hmm, how to say this without sounding a bit pervy?.....

That's quite a difference, and the most awesome thing is...although you certainly see it in the before shots, your now leaner face shows off how luscious your lips are! You should certainly always play them up...I know folks that would kill for how gorgeous they are!

You're sweet!
  • EbonySD
    Options
    Wow! You look great! And alot younger not that you looked older before. Your doing awesome! Pretty pics!

Thanks for the support Ken. You are one of my favs here on mfp :)
  • PrettyKeli
    PrettyKeli Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations girl you look great!!! ^_^

I didn't notice I lost the chubby cheek thing until I looked back on some pictures like "Wait a minute, who is that?" 0_o lol
  • NeeNee121
    NeeNee121 Posts: 10
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!