Watching my weight while Pregnant am I Alone

Options
I have tried to find a site just like this for pregnancy but i cant so here i am!:happy: I am trying ti see if anyone else on here is expecting? Logging exercises is much harder while pregnant because well you just have to work so much harder doing the same stuff , you know what I mean ?:smile:

Replies

• jmbjmb
    jmbjmb Posts: 5
    Options
    I have tried to find a site just like this for pregnancy but i cant so here i am!:happy: I am trying ti see if anyone else on here is expecting? Logging exercises is much harder while pregnant because well you just have to work so much harder doing the same stuff , you know what I mean ?:smile:
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm not preggo but I've thought about how I would log calories and stuff if I was. I think you should just talk to your doc. or a registered dietician about how many calories you should be consuming... I haven't looked at how much weight you want to lose but it might be possible to keep losing or at least maintain your weight through the pregnancy. I know you're supposed to gain around 30 lbs from your healthy weight while prego so if you figure out what your bmi weight range is you can probably figure out how much you should gain. (if you need to gain at all) I don't know if that made a ton of sense but I'll stick to my original statement... definitely talk to your doc and/or a registered dietician. :o) And CONGRATS!!! :flowerforyou: I can't wait til it's time to get prego for me and my hubby! (one day far far away though! :wink: )
  • jmbjmb
    Options
    Thank you very much i am actually 7 months now and i have gained all the weight that i had planed to gain already OOPS! so yeah just really really trying to watch it. I know my Doc wants me to maintain the 2000 calorie diet but even meeting that is hard
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I know! Sometimes it's hard to even eat 1200 calories! 2000 seems like a BIG number! But at least you're already 7 months so in two more months you can work on losing... haha... fun stuff. :wink: Breastfeeding will help with that though! :o)
  • jmbjmb
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You need to check with your doctor, however, your main concern right now should be eating enough for your baby.....not LOSING weight!

Also, you need to watch your exercise in these last two months as you need to keep your heart rate to a minimum amount ..... again, something your doctor will advise you of.
  • jmbjmb
    Options
    Actually F Y I my doctor told me it is perfectly OK to LOSE weight now because of my normal weight and how i was larger than that in the beginning so yeah.