someone tell me to get off y butt!

Options
The kids are all occupied with chores and the baby is playing quietly with the 4 year old. I could be working out right now. Some one get me off my butt!!!!

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Willpower must come from within.

If I ever feel unmotivated, I hop on the scale, curse, then go work out.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    LOL. that might just work! I am putting my workout shoes on right now!!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Willpower must come from within.

If I ever feel unmotivated, I hop on the scale, curse, then go work out.

I like that idea about the scale!
    I agree that motivation definitnely comes from within but thankfully it comes from outside sources as well like encouragement from others and the example of other people. I find that I am very extrinsically motivated so I am grateful that I can be inspired from others.

Way to go with putting your running shoes on and reaching out to people for motivation and support! You got this!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    thanks all. I did manage to find the elliptical machine....apparently it is NOT a clothes hanger after all!!! :laugh: ..... and I did 30 minutes....and I'm sweating now. Hope you're all happy now!!

I am!!! :tongue:
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    way to go you!!! I know you feel great now :D
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Excellent job!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    try putting the olympic trails or the tour de France on tv watching those guys/gals get me motivated. I hope you get atleast a little bit of workout in :)
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    thanks all. I did manage to find the elliptical machine....apparently it is NOT a clothes hanger after all!!! :laugh: ..... and I did 30 minutes....and I'm sweating now. Hope you're all happy now!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Good for you looking for motivation to get off your butt! great idea!! hehe and great job on the 30 min workout!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I just peeked at your profile and I see you have 8 children. It looks like 7 of them are boys? God bless you! I am EXHAUSTED just reading that! LOL You are more woman than me! :flowerforyou: SO proud of you for getting it done!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    6 boys 2 girls. It is a daily adventure!!

Thank you for the praise. I need to hear that sometimes!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    6 boys 2 girls. It is a daily adventure!!

Thank you for the praise. I need to hear that sometimes!

I am sure it is quite the adventure! I only have 3 and that seems plenty, to me! You are awesome! :flowerforyou: Keep on truckin', you need to be able to keep up with all of those BOYS, oh Lord! :laugh:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

Good, that was yesterday......now do it again today! :happy:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    WHAT??? AGAIN???? OK, I'll do it...but only 'cause you told me too!:laugh: :wink: