Brenda/30/Texarkana, TX .... need some friends!

Options
Im Brenda from Texarkana, TX. I have never been the one to diet or get exercise. BUt now is the time. Im overweight and have to do better for myself. Lets be friends...

Replies

• aaruskey1
    aaruskey1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, Welcome! Feel free to add me; I'm logging daily and always around to throw you some words of wisdom or encouragement. I have about 30 lbs to go so unless I lose a limb, I'll be around for a long time :)
  • bluebear242
    Options
    Thanks.... Lets do this
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. I've logged on for 200 days so far. I am on here every day. Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • ebsshassan
    ebsshassan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello brenda
    i've been using MFP for about a year now
    it's great
    hope you are able to commit to your diet and fitness plan
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    Good luck Brenda!
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck , Texas here as well, San Antonio.

I log daily, Feel free to add me if you want
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day and it works! I will send you a request and would love to offer any support that I can!
  • bluebear242
    Options
    WOw, that was cool. I asked for friends and got em :) Thank you everyone! I need all the support I can get. My other half is really great with support but alittle more dont hurt! Fast food and no exercise has been my way forever!! Now its time to change. I have a yearly camping trip each year and ths year I felt FAT! NO more Im the one making choices for my size. Thank you again! I have to do this for ME! and can use all the support I can get!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    hi 35 married man. I live in the Pleasant Grove area feel free to add me. I might be able to help u out.
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Options
    Welcome..feel free to add me I'm on here everyday! I have family in Texarkana also!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I thought no one else in Texarkana had computers lol. Welcome to MFP!
  • bluebear242
    Options
    LOL, Born & raised in Dallas, Texas. So I dont live under that rock .... ha. Glad to see someone from around here!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It's nice to see someone else from my neck of the woods :D
  • heatherherring15
    heatherherring15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda from Texarkana. I'm Heather from Longview. We are practically neighbors! Add me if you'd like.
  • dianalarana
    Options
    Hello same here ive been doing this but no have friends i do crossfit and i can help u with some tips feel free to add me if u want! U can do it
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ill be your friend:)