Looking for friends eating 1350 cals/day!

Options
Hi I've just began eating 1350 calories and day and all is going well so far.Although,i'm quickly getting bored with the same meals all the time :( I'd love to have some more friends who are in the same calorie range as me,to get more meal ideas/motivation etc..

I'm always active on here,so i'm good for motivation when it's needed! :D

Replies

• FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I have the same calorie goal and my food diary is public so feel free to add me. :)
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Hiya!

I have the same calorie goal and my food diary is public so feel free to add me. :)

Done! :)
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want as I am eating 1300 ish-1500. I'm not trying to lose- I've already lost 20lbs in the last 5mos. b/c I changed my eating patterns to more protein/less carbs. Feel free to look at my public diary. Did you know that if you work out, protein should be 1.1 x's your lean body mass? It was an eye opener for me and once I added the protein drinks/shakes/more meat! and stopped eating so much bread/pasta/rice my fat llttle body turned lean and my muscles started showing :)
  • watchyourthoughts
    Options
    Hey! I need to up my calories to around 1350, feel free to add me :)
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Thanks guys,have added you both! I didn't know that about the protein,but useful advice! Good luck on your journeys everyone! 1350 can be hard but we can do this :)
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've requested to add all of ya'll if you don't mind. I need all the help I can get these days. :smile:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm set for 1400, close enough right? =D
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    I'm set for 1400, close enough right? =D

Of course it is! add sent :)
  • Givingitagdgo
    Options
    I am, and Im hungry... :)
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Im eating 1200, but my breakfast and lunch are smoothies.. however i have to have a variety with my dinners (feeding my family!) Check out my diary, and add me if you like! If you have any questions about food, please feel free to ask! My dinners are between 500 - 750 ish calories! You can always cut down portion sizes for less.. i typically made a meal "double portion" because i cant eat but small amounts at a time, so i split dinner into "dinner" and "snack" sometimes.. lol! Hey, its under calories and it keeps away the later evening cravings! lol Whatever works, right? =)
  • dirty_blonde
    dirty_blonde Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm set for 1300 cals without exercise. I'm going to try to not consume back all my exercise cals. My diary is open to friends. Any of you feel free to add me. I'm 37 yrs old, mom of 2. My meals are all over place I think because I get bored with food also. Breakfast is always the same because I'm pretty lazy in the morning but lunches and dinners change. Snacks are protein bars and shakes.
  • Polishbedouin
    Polishbedouin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been working on getting my weight down for awhile, but have been tracking on myfitnesspal for about a month and have been very happy with the results I have seen. I am looking at close to 1700 calories a day, but generally find myself looking to add extra calories at the end of the day, because my meals are generally lower calorie.

I will start putting some of my meals together online, but feel free to ping me for any specific recipes.
  • Cambury108
    Cambury108 Posts: 13
    Options
    Today is my first day and I have my goals set at 1500 a day but I am trying to stay under it by at least 100 each day. I am giving myself room to mess up sine I am so used to eating large amounts of food. I am trying to lose 110ish pounds over the coming year or so. Today I ate right about 1350 because I had 135 calories to share. I don't know about the food diary thing so I will have to check to see if mine is public or not but I need all the friends I can get on here and I need people who are trying to lose larger amounts of weight if at all possible. Any friends and motivators are much welcomed though!!!
  • smartin9912
    smartin9912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Add me too I am at 1330 a day
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1400-1600 (1600 on hard workout days)!
  • terriwpg
    terriwpg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1360, close enough?
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm currently netting around 1200 and trying to move it to 1350ish.

Feel free to add me.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    1500 but never getting there and no exercise at this point. Goal is to lose 100+
    Diary open to friends
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You can add me, you might get some food ideas, I'm pretty creative with my food and never bored.

Ruth
  • bright_and_shiny
    Options
    I'm set for 1200 a day + exercise cals, so I'll be sending out some friend requests too! I'm very new to counting calories and still trying to figure out how it all works, so keen to get inspiration and ideas! :)