Looking for friends eating 1350 cals/day!

Options
2»

Replies

• trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    I eat 1330, and my diary is open to friends -- you're welcome to friend me! I'd love to see other examples of people with similar limits.
  • xoaria
    xoaria Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, i'm around 1380 calories per day so we're pretty close! I'm new and would love to be friends! My diary is also open to friends but I just created my account today so there's not much there yet but there will be!!! :)
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP has set me to 1360. I'm based in the UK, not sure where you are? You are welcome to add me if you like. I'm on here every day and always welcome supportive friends. I am a creative cook which helps to keep eating not boring

Sarah
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am on 1350 a day but trying to net 1200 cals most days.
    Feel free to add me.... all welcome :flowerforyou:
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Iam at 1340. I have lost 20 lbs and have been feeling great. I would love some committed
    motivated freinds. Feel free to add me.
    Veronica
  • wasveganvictoria88
    wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey I ate 1300kcals a day and I very very rarely get hungry anymore :) feel free to add :)
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HIya, I'm eating 1350 a day and trying to lose about 7kg (14 pounds-ish). I am always trying out new recepies and my diary is open so feel free to add me :)
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am at 1200 at the moment but need to up them as just done my BMR I need to be doing 1325 so will be aiming for that a day now .. feel free to add me :smile:
  • Shannon98765
    Options
    I am set for 1330, really strugling to keep under the amount of fat! need help, add me please :) I'm also new!
  • czenny
    czenny Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new in here. I'm set at 1300 cals/day. :) add me please, I don't know how to invite.
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    im on 1400. close enough right?

Diary is public too :)
  • Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1340 per day which is so far manageable with the exercising I'm doing. Trying to lose 10 more pounds. Feel free to friend request me...Diary is public, but I'm in a bit of a rut too :)