Options
no seriously..

Replies

• jessigrabenstetter
    Options
    Let me know when you find him cause I'm looking for him too
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Theres no Mr. Grey! He only exists in those 3 books! Smh, men must know this is what we want. ... Btw, u are a sexy lil thing..:smooched:
  • jessigrabenstetter
    Options
    Why thank ya, you are too and I know. You forgot the two fanfictions beforethat when Mr. Grey was Mr. Cullen.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i am looking for Harry Potter! anyone seen him??
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Fetlife.com ;)
  • xKazaf
    xKazaf Posts: 7
    Options
    Shouldn't be too hard. There's plenty of guys out there who treat their women like crap, control them, wants sex and no relationship, ect.

Anyone who wants an exact Christian Grey needs to check themselves into the nearest nut house. 'Nuff said.
  • munchlaxx
    munchlaxx Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't be too hard. There's plenty of guys out there who treat their women like crap, control them, wants sex and no relationship, ect.

Anyone who wants an exact Christian Grey needs to check themselves into the nearest nut house. 'Nuff said.

I agree. :drinker:

I've been in a similar "relationship" with a man when I was younger. It's not something I'd personally want to go back to.
  • jessigrabenstetter
    Options
    Its not that relationship style I want I just have a taste for some of the sexual acts depicted in the book.

That and id soooooo sleep with a guy if he would buy me a brand new car.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options

I totally agree with you!!!! Why would anyone want to be treated like that.....thats crazzzzzyv
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    Its not that relationship style I want I just have a taste for some of the sexual acts depicted in the book.

I agree with that!!! by the way you are gorgeous!
  • jessigrabenstetter
    Options

I agree with that!!! by the way you are gorgeous!

Why thankya
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

:noway:
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options

hahhaah.. especially an Audi R8 huh... I agree with you my gorgeous woman friend.. well his kinky f@uckery, that is.
  • jessigrabenstetter
    Options

:noway:

In my defence my car is older than I am and I work at a resranut. Nuff said.
    not just any guy tho.... he has to be cute... and yes I knw it would never happen, but I can dream k thanks
  • mreed911
    mreed911 Posts: 25
    Options

Hey, at least we know your price!

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2011/10/top-10-cheapest-new-cars-you-can-buy.html/10
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options

Wow, really? We're all different I guess.
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    You know i have talked to so many women about this book and they are so crazy about Christian Grey. I have a friend that has read all three books like five times already!

I cant seem to get through the second book because I keep thinking its bull****. As much as I would love to be in this wonderland and get a high from these books like most women are I can not seem to do that. maybe because I was burned to many times when I was younger but don't know. It is so weird. I just can not get into these books. It just seems so fake. Im just waiting for reality to kick in and they split up or something or she finds him cheating on her with Elena or the maid or something. It just seems fake.

That is just my opinion. More kudos to all those women that are getting a high from these books. I just can not seems to get that much into them. i don't mind reading the intense love making parts but that is about it.
  • LydiaA82
    LydiaA82 Posts: 36
    Options
    I've got my Christian Grey :wink:

Minus the money, the R8, the expensive clothes and the fifty shades of kink :blushing:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Fetlife.com ;)

sweet!