UK Buddies

Hi folks,

I'm Nicky, 30, from Somerset. Looking for some UK buddies. I've lost 11 lbs so far with about another 14 lbs to my first goal, then maybe another 14 lbs to my ultimate goal.

Just joined a gym this week so really working hard at it now.

Please add me!

Replies

• back_to_18
    back_to_18 Posts: 28
    Hi Nicky,

I'm Keith from North Yorkshire.

19lb lost so far - 85lb to go!

Also just joined the gym last week! I'm also doing the NHS Choices Couch to 5K programme (starting week 3 on Monday) and, after a 30 year break, have started cycling again (12 miles yesterday).

Feel free to "friend" me (particularly anyone from the UK).
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Hi Nicky! Im Kate and I'm in leeds! Welcome to MFP! Please feel free to add me!
    Good luck on your journey!! xx
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    I'm 20 and work as a Personal Trainer, everyone feel free to add me for lots of support and advice! :)
  • Hi im from the uk-95.5 lbs to go, lol. Feel free to add me :)
  • Hi Nicky

I am Karin from Kenilworth Warwickshire...

Have lost 8 lbs so far but another 20 ish to go..
    Feel free to friend me also...

Karin
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Hey :)

I'm Rose from Scotland. You've both one really well! I've only lost 5.5 pounds so far, still got another 50lbs to go x)

I'm not joining a gym, but I'm exercising every day I work harder in my living room cause no one can see how red me face gets :)
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Hello I'm Bailey from Warwickshire, 3lb down, 32lb to go!
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Hi!
    I'm Amy from Leeds, Yorkshire :)

I've currently 175lbs (started at 178lbs), wanting to get down quite a bit, but stuggling to lose any weight :(

please everyone add me so we can help each other! :)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Hi

I'm from London feel free to add me :)
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Hiya,

I'm Sarah from Cheshire, 37lbs down 10lbs to go! These last ones are the tricky ones!!
  • rachey2012
    rachey2012 Posts: 37
    hiya all.. i am Rachey from Surrey.. not long turned 32... started my weight loss journey 3 years ago at 17st 10lbs... at last weigh in i was 13st 2lbs... im sooo proud of how far i have come.. dress size started off at a 24/ 26 i am now a size 16..... i joined mfp to log my daily calories to keep me on track... am looking for more uk support so please feel free to add me.. we can do this!!! i have 42.5lbs to go till i reach my goal weight.... hopefully by xmas day....xx Have a great day all...
  • donz304
    donz304 Posts: 5
    Hi,

I'm Donna, 32 years old and joined yesterday. Wanting to loose 52 lb. Recently joined gym and looking to loose weight for a holiday to Mexico in November and being a Bridesmaid at my friends wedding next year. I'm looking for friends as I need that support to keep me on track!!! xxx
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Hiya, Clark from the North West 40 pounds down six pack to go :happy:
  • mikka050
    mikka050 Posts: 34
    Hello! I'm Rachael from Surrey. Hoping to lose about 40lbs and lost 6lbs so far. I've decided to get a lot more serious about it this week. Please go ahead and add me. I'm going to add everyone here so far :(
  • emmas42
    emmas42 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm Emma from Essex. 33 and want to just fit into my fave jeans again! (at least a couple of stone... lol!)

I need to be a bit more serious too! :smile:
  • Hi, I'm Pauline from Cambs. Been on MFP since March, lost 15lbs so far (had lost 19 but went on an all-inclusive holiday and gained 4lbs oops). Feel free to add me too, always looking for more friends from the UK.