Insanity Results Please =)

Options
If anyone has Real Life (not from the infomercial =p) pictures from before and after doing insanity can I see? Ladies or guys, as my boyfriend will be joining me in this!! I'm 5' 4" with a medium frame at 181 right now.. so if any of you ladies were around my size and did it I'd especially like to see your results.

Thanks!! :happy:

Replies

• sailorsiren13
    Options
    don't have results but am re-starting tomorrow if you wan to add me for support. I'm 5'4" and 154 lbs so we are similar in build. gonna be fun!
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What is insanity I am in UK first time I have of it lol
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Here is how I did on Insanity. I'm 5'4 and started my journey at 186.

insanitybeforeandafterside.jpg

My whole journey :)

79cd0159.jpg
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options

insanitybeforeandafterside.jpg

Thanks for posting! =) You look really good!! I do hope I have similar results! Your belly looks good now too! =) That is my least favorite part of me at the moment..
  • cpettigrew
    cpettigrew Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Insanity is a hardcore cardio workout program.
    The website is www.beachbody.com and then search for Insanity.
  • tuneses
    Options

Thanks for posting! =) You look really good!! I do hope I have similar results! Your belly looks good now too! =) That is my least favorite part of me at the moment..

Thanks it's not my fav either. I'm still working on it. I had a csection and a VBAC. Insanity is the best though!!!
  • HUNGRYHIPPO68
    HUNGRYHIPPO68 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Insanity is a hardcore cardio workout program.
    The website is www.beachbody.com and then search for Insanity.

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm interested to start this once I've finished 30 day shred but was wondering if I'm going to be fit enough, how hard core is it?
  • cpettigrew
    Options
    Very. I started 30DS, and got bored. I have about 50 pounds to lose and I just started doing Insanity last week. It pushes for form over speed. There are some exercises that I can barely do, others that I am fine with. I have 3 other people doing it with me, so we push each other. Insanity requires no weights or equipment, and that is what is nice about it. I will take Insanity over 30DS any time.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I might try and up my fitness a bit first then. Also do you need lots of space as I have to do it in my bedroom although it's quite a big room.
  • tuneses
    Options
    You can do it a lower fitness levels too. Just do the whole DvD and push to do as many of each exercise as you. If you do only 1 or 2 that's ok, take a break. Next time you'll do more.
  • cpettigrew
    Options
    I might try and up my fitness a bit first then. Also do you need lots of space as I have to do it in my bedroom although it's quite a big room.

Need around 6-8 square feet of space, if that. Insanity can be done in a relatively confined space though.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am not done yet but I just starting month 2 week 2 today. my profile pic shows my progress from start till last week. I have lost 9 inches in these last 6 weeks and 6.2 lbs!

I love insanity, yes its hard but totally worth it!
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have not finished it yet, I am on week 4 but these are my photos for start, week 2 and week 3. It is crazy and hard but definately worth it. I lost 6lbs the first two weeks and a lot of inches. I absolutely love Insanity.

wee3.jpg

week3.jpg
    [/quote]
  • kalazaun
    kalazaun Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I am on my last week of p90x and plan to start Insanity next week! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!