Losing motivation

Options
I am almost to my goal weight and I feel like I just don't have it in me to keep dieting! I know everyone says its a lifestyle change, not a diet! But in reality I am dieting!!! I don't want to give up, but everyday that goes by that I "cheat" I say tomorrow I will return to being good, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Just wondering if anyone feels the same way!!

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    First of all congrats on getting so far, you are doing awesome! And 2nd... don't give up :happy: Hows your exercising going? Maybe you can try something new, find something that you really enjoy and look forward to doing. Just have one cheat day a week, and when you cheat don't eat super unhealthy, just have something that you really really enjoy and that you "can't live without" lol GOOD LUCK AND DON'T GIVE UP, you can do it!

~Leash :heart:
  • brphilli
    brphilli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I agree with ~Leash! Congrats and don't give up. Find a way to burn the few more calories that you want to indulge in!!!!

Brett
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Please do not give up. We all have been there and yet by jumping back on the wagon and starting again we manage to keep going. Never beat yourself up just start again. You will soon get to where you want to be. Congrats for making it this far and just keep going you will be just fine. God Bless, brenda
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    I have 20ish pounds left to go, and I know how you feel. Its like my bodys "ok" so I don't wanna make it better sometimes. I have motivation to work out, but the eating thing is sooo hard :(