p90x help?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jenvan78
    Jenvan78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've never used p90X but intend to do it someday when I can afford it. If you want results you gotta bust your *kitten* in the kitchen and with exercise. You gotta do what is hard...that will get the job done. You will only get results if you are willing to get your *kitten* kicked....can't say that enouogh! Oh and if you use FB...check out Go Kaleo's page...she's a bad *kitten*...LOVE her!
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I only use the bands for pull ups workouts, for the other ones i use dumbells it works for me.

That's what I do because of a low ceiling pull up bars can't mount to my door frames. Start slowly, buy some dumbells and some bands for the pull ups with a door hook. I have 5, 8 10 15 20 25 lb dumbells and that's been enough so far. going to get 30 lb next.

Got a complete set of 6 resistance bands for 16 on sale and they are only used for pull ups or when I travel.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    I've never used p90X but intend to do it someday when I can afford it. If you want results you gotta bust your *kitten* in the kitchen and with exercise. You gotta do what is hard...that will get the job done. You will only get results if you are willing to get your *kitten* kicked....can't say that enouogh! Oh and if you use FB...check out Go Kaleo's page...she's a bad *kitten*...LOVE her!

check out craigslist or kijiji. I got the complete p90x package for $45.00
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm doing p90x right now, just completed day 62 I believe. I had the same problem at first. I then found a band kit at Walmart for $20 that came with a few different types of anchor and I use the one that goes into the door, in between the door and door frame when door is closed. I then find I get the best workout when sitting on my butt as opposed to the standing or kneeling as they do in the dvds. This has really helped thus far. I don't recall what the exact brand or name of the kit was, but it came with 3 bands, like 2 different anchors, a carry bag, a dvd, poster, and inter changeable hand grips. It was definitely worth the $18!!!
  • nostalgicfortune
    Options

You can always DOWNLOAD the program for free