Looking for friends trying to loose 25+lbs

Options
karina530
karina530 Posts: 41 Member
Hello I have currently lost 37lbs, weighing in at 194. I am trying to get down to 150, if I make it that far I would LOVE to be 140/135!! I am looking for people to join me in my journey and be able to share advice with=) Add me and lets push eachother!!

Replies

• redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Keep up on your weight loss I use to weigh 350lbs and I am at 180lbs I am 40lbs away from my goal. So keep pushing :) I will send you a request :)
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm going from 175 to my goal of 130. Congrats on your weight loss!! Great job! Feel free to add me.
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 20 pounds. I sent a request others can add me as well. :flowerforyou:
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me :) My goal weight is around 125. It's good to encourage eachother!
  • karina530
    karina530 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ladies!! Is there anything special you are doing?? I seem to get stuck at the same weight for a long period of time:/
  • usagi09
    usagi09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!! I am 5'6" and looking to get to 150 but currently at 198. Looking to work out for a long time to come to stay fit once I hit my goal!:smile:
    What has worked for me if tracking all my calories on this; I love MFP!!! :wink:
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm with ya! I'm trying to lose way more than 25 but I hope we can help each other! :happy:
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I am currently 170 and trying to get to 145. Recently lost 130 pounds but the last month I have plateaued so I am still working on that 25 pounds.
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 3/4 I went from 217 to 185. I am currently at 185 and looking to go down to 150. I am always trying to find more support and more encouragement. Add me if you like
  • Runner50266
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I started at 260 and am working to get to 150. I need encouragement and will give it back!
  • crystaltate4
    Options
    feel free to add me i just started this 5 days ago so pretty new at it, but i gotta say its a great sight for support
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you like, also any others :) I have more then 25lbs to lose :)
  • Quinndal
    Quinndal Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 60. I'd love to have a friend :D Anyone here can add me if you like :3
  • esd80n8tg
    esd80n8tg Posts: 2
    Options
    I am totally ready for the journey!!!! My goal is 200lbs by December 15th, I have 66lbs to go. I actively started this journey on June 10th and I've lost 14lbs so far. I love this program and use it religiously!! GIrl, you can do it!
  • ckane22312
    ckane22312 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am new here. Looking to loose 40 lbs. I sent you a request. I would love to get some friends for mutual encouragement and support. Feel free to add me.
  • ashbosity
    ashbosity Posts: 20
    Options
    I am new to My Fitness Pal and just looking for somewhere for support and encouragement. I am trying to lose 30lbs (180 down to 150) by the end of the year. Add me? (I don't know how this all works!)
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    i want to lose 30lbs. 1 down, 29 to go!! sent a request :)
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs. My current weight is 170lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss to far! I'm looking to lose 30lbs by the end of the year, although 40-50lbs loss is my ultimately long-term goal.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Im going from 171 to 130, I still have about 29 pounds to lose. You can add me.