What weight made you happy (in your past)?

Options

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    110-115 or so when i was doing gymnastics everyday
    i think it's unrealistic for me to think i can get that low now though.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, and I was happier at 84lbs. At that point, I was in recovery still and I knew I was still skinny but it felt nicer than this weight does now(I'm 99lbs now uggh)
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    I felt most comfortable at 180.

Even though Im only 5'3" and my weight should be 120-130 according to charts etc. I NEVER LISTEN TO THOSE

I was 180 and wearing a size 11 but only had 24% bf which was healthy. :)

Felt good and clothes fit perfectly which was a plus!
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    7.5 lbs, the weight of the son my wife gave birth to in 1971.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    honestly none. when i was super skinny i swore i was fat
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I felt good at 130 lbs and 5'7. I didn't have much muscle mass then, however, so that's probably too low for me now.
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I felt really comfortable in my own skin after having my first son. Breastfeeding combined with low calorie intake got me down to 113lbs by the time he was 6 months or so. I wasn't in shape whatsoever- totally skinny fat. Even in high school I was around 125lbs and for the most part, hated my body. How sad b/c I would love to be 125 again!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I felt healthy and sexy at 140 (I'm 5'6") my junior year of high school. still have 28 pounds to go to get there.. and I'm going to try to get down to 135 so I can be even more toned.. but I'd be happy with 140 again
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    125 was always my best weight, but I'm also short (5'2.5"). I currently weight 139, down from 146. (I saw 138 on the scale this morning, but I'm not logging it until it's been about 4 days.)

The lowest I got as an adult was 115 about 4 years ago, but I was in very poor health and not really eating much at all after my father passed away. Though I still had a little meat left on my thighs and butt, you could count my ribs. Gross.

This is my exact height and my current goal..125..It was 140 and then went to 130 and I figured I'd try for 125 to see how I feel. I'm currently 127.6 so I'm getting close and I think I'll be happy here. I was always tiny...118 when I graduated high school 21 years ago..lol..but I'm thinking that'd be too small for me now at almost 40. Good luck on making your goal!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    None.
  • Diane_58
    Diane_58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    When I weighed 125 I could go to the size 8 rack, pull off anything that looked cute to me, try it on and ... it looked cute ON me as well! That's my goal again.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    128 to 130. i used to run when i was 19 and had a bad *kitten* six pack!! miss those abs...
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and in high school Junior Year I did weight watchers and lost 40-50 pounds and weighed my lowest at 144pounds. I loved it and was happy! Then I slowly gained it all back, because I didn't know how to moderate my eating to maintain my weight. Then I got pregnant and gained even more weight! So my ultimate goal is to get to 150pounds but if I can get lower I'll be happy with that too! For now I am going by what makes me feel good :)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    7.5 lbs, the weight of the son my wife gave birth to in 1971.
    [/quote

love this mucho!! :love: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I got married at 155lbs (I'm 5'9''). I looked pretty darn good on our honeymoon in Mexico.

Those were the days :)

I'm going to get back there after I pop this baby out!
  • aubhob
    aubhob Posts: 25
    Options
    27 years ago i played softball at 225 I am trying to get back to that-I have about 30 to go
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue, I've always been overweight. I'll find my happy in about a year I'm sure and will let you know then :happy:
  • BosLady1
    BosLady1 Posts: 83
    Options
    When I was 17/18 I weighed 165 and was 5'5" (and still am lol)... felt horribly fat.. but wasn't. Now I am working back to that goal. I know better this time lol. Had a high weight of 236 when my son was born and know for a fact 165 was NEVER fat. While that number may not work for other people, looking back I was happy and comfortable doing just about anything...even if I felt fat on the inside.
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my happiest at 126. I was muscular and healthy, and i looked great. I'm not sure how much i weight now as I'm working mostly on NSV's...I haven't weighed myself in probably almost a month.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    last night approx 195 lbs made me happy.

uh, sorry. Wrong thread...:blushing: