Summer 90 day challenge who want to join me?

Options
Hi i am starting a 90 day challenge on July 13th! Are you lacking motivation and will power to move forward with lifestyle changes, weight loss,exercise routines, and overall health? If you answered “yes”, this challenge may be for you. It is designed to create a forum of motivation as well as help keep you accountable to achieve your goals. I even plan to take some money outof my pocket and give us all something to compete for. There will be no losers in this contest, only winners… although the person with the biggest transformation both inside and out will win an amazing gift from me, sent out after the challenge is complete! This is going to be just for us girls!! We just finished a 33day challenge and the results were amazing some of the girls lost 15pounds!!! I would love to have you join us!!!! I have been on this path to healthy and i have lost 57pounds since Jan 1 and would love to have more friends join me!!!

Who is in????? This challenge will be on a Facebook closed group just for us girls!

Replies

• bkitten1
    bkitten1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! I am always looking for ways to keep myself challenged and moving forward and this sounds like a perfect step!
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge :)
  • mrsmelonmaryjane
    mrsmelonmaryjane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 90 days will take me to the week before my 59th birthday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate than to be healthy!

:)

MMMMJ
  • Sportsma67
    Sportsma67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have been at a standstill, and just can't seem to get my motivation back for more than a weekk at a time. Maybe a challenge is just what I need!
  • noranathoo
    Options
    I am totally up for a 90 day challenge. I loose motivation after two weeks. so this can keep me on my toes! :)
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Id like to join.
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! Always need more motivation, haha.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    I am in! I desperately need some motivation!
  • Tropicalgirl3
    Tropicalgirl3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!! I need some challenges to get me moving again. Please sign me up, Super excited!!
  • 1DayMarathonRnner
    1DayMarathonRnner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll totally join! Sounds like a great way to keep motivated!
  • netty11253
    netty11253 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Do we join on facebook or do we follow each other here? How do I find you on FaceBook?

Guess I'm just an old fart, all this stuff, face book, blogs are new to me, so please excuse my ignorance!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in on this. I feel 90 days could get me to 180! which would make it more than possible for me to get to my goal by christmas.
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    sounds awesome! always glad to make new friends who want to go in the same direction as me - unlike so many of my friends and family!
  • lynncheryl
    lynncheryl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in ! That should get just about to my nephews wedding.
  • Mel41875
    Mel41875 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in!! I'm new to these message boards. What do I do next?
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    You bet I'm in!! :laugh:
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think i message all of you girls!! If i missed anyone please just repost and i will shout you a message!!
  • now_or_never12
    now_or_never12 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. I've really enjoyed doing challenges (normally 13 weeks or so). Can I join you? Do we have weigh-in days or what?
  • AHatFullOfSky
    AHatFullOfSky Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I need all the motivation I can get! Can't seem to get my *kitten* moving excercise wise...