I've lost 100 pounds and will be in SHAPE Magazine!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! And even though you put some of the weight back on, at least you are working on getting it back off. Sometimes life happens. We just need to adjust. But CONGRATS to you!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! If you want to add me as a friend, go for it. I don't post my journal though, as I use different tactics. However, I do post my exercise journal, and I try to comment regularly. :smile:
  • lolamwest
    lolamwest Posts: 40
    Options
    You are an an inspiration!!!! What a beautiful story.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • mrshoffman07
    mrshoffman07 Posts: 121
    Options
    Wow..that is awesome!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats Amy!! You look fantastic!!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Just bumping up my success. :wink:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • cjb8900
    cjb8900 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How exciting!
  • smartmom0818
    Options
    How exciting!
  • Reginahasdoneit
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost and being in SHAPE magazine. I understand about the sugar. I gained a lot of weight just drinking sweet tea. Congrats on both again.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    WOW...it's amazing how losing that much weight changes how a person looks! You look beautiful. Great job!! I'm sure you dad was proud of what you accomplished too! ((HUGS)) and so sorry for your loss.

Angel
  • CharletteJones
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your lost...but I am very much happy for your success job well done
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
  • newstar44
    newstar44 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for the share and congrats!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! My mom's death got me started on my path, and my dad's death will keep me going. I WILL NOT have a heart attack like both of my parents, nor will I have type II diabetes and lose any limbs like my dad. Even if I don't get to my ideal weight, I know as long as I am maintaining my health, I should be good to go.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow what a change! I can't wait to look back at my pictures and see a change as well! Congrats you worked hard and you deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!