Looking for moms in their 30s trying to lose 20ish lbs

Options
Hi, my name is Liz and I am a 34 year old mother of three. I had my last baby over two years ago and have really struggled with losing my "baby weight" (can I still call it that??). I am not fond of exercise and I like chocolate and butter too much.
I want to lose 22 pounds and need encouragement, support and help being accountable. I am also trying to quit Pepsi which is more difficult than I thought, because I use it to keep my energy up during the day, taking care of my brood. Would love to have a few friends in a similar situation and I would offer same support to you.
I don't want to "diet", I want to change my lifestyle. I want to be healthy, first and foremost. I also want to be excited about clothes shopping again! Thanks for reading. :)

Replies

• sheiwat
    sheiwat Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello..i am 33 with the birth of my last in February....17 more lbs till pre- pregnancy and im stuck......
  • ckane22312
    ckane22312 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose some more weight after the birth of my daughter. I have actually lost my baby weight, but I was over weight before I became pregnant. I am new here and looking for a support group too.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i'm a 33 mother of 2...and I have about 15-20 pounds left to goal weight!!