Wdnesday is weigh in day...UHG!

Options
So I have not gained weight since I started WW 10 weeks ago...I have always lost something....however tomorrow is dooms day and I fear the scale! And the ugliness of weighing in and actually gaining. I owe it all to myself...I have been making some aweful choices since I went out after my final 2 weeks ago! Bad Diane! Well one good thing is seeing the number go up will put me back into gear right? It just sux!!!! :explode:

zen :devil:

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    So I have not gained weight since I started WW 10 weeks ago...I have always lost something....however tomorrow is dooms day and I fear the scale! And the ugliness of weighing in and actually gaining. I owe it all to myself...I have been making some aweful choices since I went out after my final 2 weeks ago! Bad Diane! Well one good thing is seeing the number go up will put me back into gear right? It just sux!!!! :explode:

zen :devil:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water today and run in place for three sets of ten. That should help...or at least make you feel better! Good luck today!

:drinker:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Yeah I run 5.5 miles a day exercise is not the problem it is eating more than I run...so yes I eat 5.5 miles LOL

Thanks for the info!

zen
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    good luck, i hope the weigh in goes well. i have to say that i'm impressed that you've lost 9 weeks straight!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Maybe your not eatting enough calories for that much running? YOU GO GIRL! I'd fall over dead if I ran that much at this point. LOL

I know I lost more with WW when I ate more. Weird!
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    seeing the scale always motivates me. i say to myself... "ok, time to move on and do better. i don't want to keep this up. I feel bad when I do. So I'm going to take one day at a time and eat consciously and enjoy what I eat."
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I like to put my favorite pants and my favorite top on a hanger and set it out in my bathroom so each time I get ready for the day I see it! My husband doesn't get it, LOL, but he leaves my dream outfit alone. LOL