54 yrs and looking for friends

Options
Hi All,

My adult daughter (who is a big joker) helped me to create this account (hence the embarrassing name PoolGirlDeb.) While she thinks she is being funny, I really do want to have the body I had back in my pool girl days, so that I feel great and healthy and maybe even inspire my husband to get back in shape.

I`ve spent a lot of my life overweight and am looking to get back into a healthy lifestyle. I`m excited to make any new friends on here who would like to work together to achieve our weight loss goals, so please add me!

Have a Great Sunday!!

Deb

Replies

• LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome to MFP!! I'll be your friend!!
  • lornaheron
    lornaheron Posts: 72
    Options
    Hya, i'm 44. Been on here for a couple of months now. feel free to add me. :)
    21790325.png
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • deanotoot
    deanotoot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am always open to more friends to help each other along the way. Fee free to add me!
  • evanslawn
    evanslawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb welcome to MFP!. I am 55 and have been on MFP since February. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Tapricias
    Tapricias Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi PoolGirlDeb:
    I would like to be your friend. I am 57
    Hope to "chat" soon
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm also 54 and am always accepting new friends. The more you have the move motivation and inspiration you will receive. Feel free to add me.
  • tamraann53
    Options
    I would like to have the body I had 32 years ago when my husband and I got married. It will be 32 years in August. I am 55 he will be 54 and he also needs to get back in shape maybe we can inspire on another. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have 3 children. Our son will be 31 on our 32nd anniversary he lives with us and is not married. I have a daughter who is 28 and got married on June 10th. Our youngest daughter will be 26 and she got married this past november. both of us are unemployed and looking for jobs before my husbands unemployment runs out. Mine already did. So i would like to be friends with you if you would like to be friends with me. One of my problems is exercising as I have severe arthritis and 2 shoulder replacements, a hip replacement and in january i got a knee replacement. take care tamar:laugh:
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :happy: