Ok Girls.... What Color Shoes?

Options
elle18287
elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
I bought this dress and it just arrived... adorable! So what color shoes???? I am wearing it to a wedding next weekend.

http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/thistle-and-twirl-dress?view=reviews

Thanks!

Replies

• iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Cute Dress!!
    With the busy pattern I would go with a nude color strappy sandal. That color shoe goes with a lot too so you'll get to wear it with lots of other things.
  • elle18287
    Options
    Cute Dress!!
    With the busy pattern I would go with a nude color strappy sandal. That color shoe goes with a lot too so you'll get to wear it with lots of other things.

Thanks! I was considering a nude as well, or a very light pink, almost nude. I think I will need a wedge so my feet aren't killing me and I can dance all night!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    a wedge would be so cute!! Very summery!
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes, nude! Maybe with a peep-toe (I just bought some like that today)... and nude make the legs look longer which is a bonus for me at least!
  • reereejandro
    reereejandro Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think a wedge. I wonder if you can pull off a bright colored one that could bring out one of the colors...
  • elle18287
    Options
    Let me also say, I am fairly pale :).
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Love the dress! I agree that nude shoes would look great!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    I concur with the above. Keeping it light and summery would be nice. White sandals or wedges would work too.

a4ce28b0df1342ab391e900f12076929.jpg?1334933679
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    really cute dress!! i like the idea of a nude sandal or even a pale pink or salmon.
  • elle18287
    Options
    Thanks Girls! I am even more excited now!
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Cute Dress!!

Thanks! I was considering a nude as well, or a very light pink, almost nude. I think I will need a wedge so my feet aren't killing me and I can dance all night!

Super-cute! I was thinking a really light pink too, matched to the lighter flowers. Might help to wear the dress when you go shoe shopping, too.
  • danc31
    danc31 Posts: 6
    Options
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32200750
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Really cute dress! I agree with the nude wedge sandal or peep toe, or pale pink. Nude would be more versatile.
  • pinkfoxglove
    Options
    I concur with the nude shoe . . . Kate Middleton wears them with every dress and she always looks really put together. Plus, what people said about making your legs look longer and leaner is true also. Have a good time!
  • elle18287
    Options

LOVE these!
  • elle18287
    Options

These are adorable too! The wedding is in Seattle.... hope it doesn't rain.... but that is rare for the summer. Will prob be fine.
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Gold or silver strappy mid heel sandales?
    Maybe marching silver/gold chain with a little pendant. It is a wedding after, should be a little fancy :-)
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Depending on your style and comfort level I would do a Black or Brown Gladiator Sandal.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

LOVE these!

^ yep. just what I was thinking.