Hey!

Options
I've been using MFP off and on but I've recently really started to use it and read the boards. I don't really track what I eat but I do track my workouts and have lost a couple pounds since returning to MFP. Maybe when I stop seeing results I'll start tracking but for now it seems to be working out for me! You guys inspire me with your results and help get me off my butt everyday, everyone keep up the great work!

Replies

• JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    HI! I do the same thing. I track my exercise other ways and I dont count calories I just eat extremely healthy. I absolutely love the boards and have made some friends here. It is great support!!!
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    good luck... keep up the good work... if ur losing keep doing what u doing? yeah u can meet alot of good ppl here... i read boards everyday get me motivated and i bet it does same for u
  • KELVINSMOM
    Options
    Hello All - I have been tracking both - calories and excercise ( because I need structure and am surprised how many calories you can consume with things you believed were "healthy") Just getting started but the small changes have given me a lot of energy and I am amped to reach my goal. Usually drag going to the gym,, but once I am there I have a blast !!
  • smoore0411
    smoore0411 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I track both but not just for the calories but more so for the protein and carb levels. As long as you are staying motivated and seeing results, that's what counts.