I'm out of the 70's!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    When I left the 140s I pretty much danced. I was in the 150s most of my life but I never, ever thought I would see a number below 140! I'll be damned if I ever see that number again! Congrats! :D
  • Monicaislosingit
    Options
    When i left the 180s I ran and told my roomate haha!! CONGRATS!!!
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! that's fantastic, by next week I should be in the 170's almost out of the 80's yippy!
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. It's fantastic to try so hard and then find that you are out of the 70s. I remember those days. Not so long ago either. I was working towards a cruise with my husband and wanted to get down to that number. DIdn't make it for the cruise but did a few weeks after. I am now 156 so can understand your excitement. Keep going. You are doing great. Congratulations on getting below 170 and I look forward to your post on getting below 160. Not too long now. xxx
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    I am in the exact same place! I was 170 a few days ago (slow weight loss the last few weeks) and 169.9 is my first mini goal! I will be so excited once that number shows up!

Then I will look directly at hitting 159.9, 149.9, 139.9, 129.9 etc!

Congrats!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you all that is so wonderful!! I finally managed to get out of the 200's over the weekend and weighed in at 198.8 on Friday! Never thought I would make it this far!
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! Keep up the great work.

I celebrate every new 10 pounds. Started out over 300; just over 2 months ago, now I'm in the 270s. Looking forward to hitting 260s before the middle of this month! And under 250 before the end of August! I usually have a clothing try on every weekend. My body is changing so quickly. Though I'm getting to the point when i have moved 4 sizes and even all my pre-kid clothes are getting big. I am going to have to get some new clothes soon!
  • EternalJourney
    Options
    Congrats! Isn't it a great feeling when you finally drop into another weight zone? YAY!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    MEEEEE TOOOO! Just weighed at 169! I wanted to be out by July and here we are! Congrats on your success.
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you!! It's so wonderful to hear from everyone. To know I am not alone in feeling like breaking into a new set of numbers is GREAT has made my mini victory even more exciting! Some of you have come so far and are still comtinuing to improve and I have to say it inspires me! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • keeshieb
    keeshieb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started at 204 now im 183 and im here dieing to see the 70's congrats I cant wait so i can jump of happiness like you:smile:
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I'm just about to be in the 170's :tongue:

I LOVE it <3 I teared up when I got under 200.. and then the 180's <3
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I am at 181.4. I can't wait to hit the 170's!, I'm hoping for the 160's by Christmas.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!