Anybody use Visalus shakes?

Options
I went to a shake tasting party for Visalus (Body by Vi) the other night and just curious if anyone out there has used/is currently using this product and your thoughts.
Thanks!

Replies

• terriwpg
    terriwpg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been using them for a couple of months and i like the taste, my trainer got me to use them. They are easy and have pretty sound nutrition. Did you have any questions about it? I like that you can make them into any flavor.
  • dmcw19
    dmcw19 Posts: 129
    Options
    Love them!
  • hippofabulous
    hippofabulous Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've been using them for my breakfast and lunch for one full week. I also began a walking program.
    I love the shakes but I always make my own recipe to make it a more nutrient rich "meal". The shakes on their own are not enough to qualify as a meal replacement.

At the end of week one I'm down 8.8lbs and five inches. I'm pleased with the results of the shakes combined with portion control of my dinner and my exercise.

*not sure if my results are typical but thought I'd share with you*
  • mellisa28
    mellisa28 Posts: 4
    Options
    hey there I have been on them since the beginning of febrauary and have since lost 80Ibs!! I absolutely love them, if you want to know more msg. me or add me as a friend n we can chat