Looking for motivating women

Options
I'm looking for women between 24 and 44 to help keep me motivated. Its nothing prsonal guys i just respond better to a woman's encouragement. I'll offer as much encouragement as i receive!

Replies

• Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Names Nicole:) I am 24, I don't know how motivating I can be but I can try my best. I eat a mostly Plant Based Diet, I work out everyday. If you want advice and motivation. Feel free to add me:)
  • RandomBird78
    Options
    I am happy for you to add me, don't know if I'm that motivational either but just started and doing ok, also need the support of other ladies :)
  • yvonnetlee
    Options
    Hey There. I am starting a 45 day vegan diet. How do you like being a vegan? Can you tell me an example of what you eat in a day?
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love being Vegan, I was full Vegan for 8 months. It was a lot easier then I thought. Do you have a Trader Joe's near you? or whole foods? There are substitutes for everything. Trader Joe's has these meatless meatballs that are amazing. So I would make spaghetti and Meatballs with wheat pasta. So many Choices on Veggie burgers. I personally like The vegan Grillers and Masalla burgers. I would also Eat the Vegan Enchiladas, Filled with beans, corn and really small pieces of tofu. I love salad so I Eat those a lot. I would eat vegan chicken fingers.

I could go on and on and on. There are so many options. people think being vegan you just eat lettuce or veggies. not true. I hope you enjoy it. I haven't had meat in over a year and I feel great. Cheese was the hard thing for me to give up considering my Dads side of the family is Italian and loves pasta. I don't eat cheese often but that is really the only animal product I do eat. You can ADD me and message me and I can give you more details. I feel like I will end up writing an essay if I keep going :p
  • Carpaydeeum
    Carpaydeeum Posts: 116
    Options
    TY ladies!
  • MessyLittlePanda
    MessyLittlePanda Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm not a vegan, but I am very motivated not just to lose weight but to change my life and achieve things physically that I thought I would never do. If you want to add me feel free :) I'm 30 by the way.
  • ksellen1
    ksellen1 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just signed up yesterday and am lookin for some support and moivation too! I successfully lost 40 lbs a couple years ago and have been able to keep it off but I have another 50 to go and am ready to shed it! My struggle is working out I want to get back into running. I would love you ladies' support! :)
  • Calorine81
    Calorine81 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm 30, from Norway, and new here aswell. So I am also looking for support an motivation :) We can motivate eachother? :)
  • crafty30
    crafty30 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

You’re welcome to add me, I try to motivate as much as I can every day, I know how important it is for me to have that and it helps me so much so I would be happy to help motivate and encourage you :- )
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 33 from Wisconsin. Would love some encouraging new friends!
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement ladies!
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey there. 34 here. I try to be motivating and encouraging. I tend to drop off MFP a bit on weekends because I tend to not be on the computer much. (Keeping it active, right? :)) I'm pescatarian, not vegan - but I do love my veggies! Feel free to add me if you want.
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for women between 24 and 44 to help keep me motivated. Its nothing prsonal guys i just respond better to a woman's encouragement. I'll offer as much encouragement as i receive!
  • Carpaydeeum
    Options
    Myohana wrote me a great post and i want to clarify that I am open to any woman or man being my friend, but I was merely hoping to find a few women who are near my stage of life to help motivate me. My desire was not to be sexist or agist, but to know myself. I greatly appreciate her comments to me and i hope this message clarifies my intent.

Thanks for the support all!!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I also have a motivational group on facebook called FitCity-Fitness group. :)
  • justbeachy01
    justbeachy01 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm currently jumping back on the bandwagon and would love support! feel free to add me ladies! can use all the motivation I can get :)
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I am 46 but feel free to add me :smile:
  • blaze1zanebrobst
    Options
    hi everyone............ im 29 i started out 340 and im now 249. i am very serious about getting helthy. i am motavating and i also need motavated! 100 more to go!:love: so if u r interested please add me as i will u