Nervous Bride

Options
So I had my final dress fitting last week. The dress is gorgeous and it fits like a glove...but I have to say I'm not very confident in how I look in it...I'm sure I'm like every other bride in that my eyes automatically go to the flaws, but I want an unbiased opinion...can you take a look and let me know what you think? I'm (obviously) the girl in the FRONT of the picture...it would be weird if I wasn't since...that person is not the focus of the picture.

At any rate, be nice...keep in mind I've got less than four weeks to go :(

http://i.imgur.com/siZ8b.jpg

I can't figure out how to get the picture in my post, so you have to copy and paste. Thanks!

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think you look gorgeous! We are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS our own worst enemy.

Good Luck on you marriage!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Ooh I really like the detail at the top of the zipper!! I think you look perfectly awesome and will be a wonderful bride! Plus, do you see the glare the other chick is giving you?! She's totally jealous of you ;)
  • kirstiesharpe2209
    Options
    I was just about to say the girl next to you is looking at you thinking "Damn, she looks amazing!", good luck with the wedding!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and amazing. I saw no flaws. Neither did the girl next to you with the jealous eyes!
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouragement...it's especially hard for me because I come from a family of six kids (five of which are girls) and so far have been in all of their weddings (in addition to my sister-in-law) and they all looked so gorgeous...

It doesn't help that all four of my sisters have at one point, or are at this time, struggling with eating disorders.

Your kind words mean more than you know...

Thank you from a total stranger :)
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. He's a very lucky man.

http://collegecookingandironchefamerica.blogspot.com/
  • frcklz613
    frcklz613 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love the detail on the back, and to echo everyone else, you look gorgeous!!
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Best wishes. You look amazing!
  • ashwaeks
    ashwaeks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great! I hope I look just as nice when it come to be my turn :)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    What flaws?
  • MSepp
    Options
    What flaws?

Mostly I'm self-conscious about my arms and my "back fat"...

Maybe I'm just nuts. I'm just very self conscious around my sisters (mostly size 0-2)
  • MSepp
    Options
    You look great! I hope I look just as nice when it come to be my turn :)

Thank you so much-when is your big day?